Your Byond ID?
    Isolatar

Your Character Name?
    Sam Wise

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    420M.Y.K

Accused Character Name
    Lar'ja-H'chak

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    4:25AM CST 23/03/2019

What rule(s) were broken:
    Code Violation

Description of the incident:
    I was treating the round as any other normal IO round. Intel gathering, fultoning up dead corpses, the lot. After collecting intel north of the river, I was heading south through hydro to drop off some stuff and get patched up as I had been previously killed trying to save a few marine. When I was brought back to life, I had a broken chest and hand. I couldn't function to the best of my abilities and wanted surgery to be done on me.

So I exit Hydro through the south entrance. There were plenty of marines there, ensuring the hydro road and the building itself was secure. The reported predator approached from the east, and immediately started attacking me without any provocation despite my injuries. Ultimately, I ended up getting decapitated. Moments later, the predator in question decapitated another Charlie PFC that gave chase.

Another thing to note about the predator repeatedly remained around marine concentrated areas in an attempt to provoke a response from them. They succeeded and was attacked by numerous marines over the course of the round. Having spectated them after my decapitation, they ended up killing an SG, MT, another PFC (?) and severely wounding a medic and others while not laying a finger on the xenos.

I was far from fully functional and would hardly be considered a worthy prey. A precedence has already been set in a previous report that predators should examine someone before attempting to hunt/duel a marine to verify if they had any splints, and the predator in question most certainly did not do that. Furthermore, I'm not entirely sure if baiting a response from the marines is a code violation but I've included it in the report for the sake of it.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Logs will be given by someone from the staff team.

How you would punish the accused:
    A strict warning

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Yautja council will be looking in to this. Expect the logs soon.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    420M.Y.K connecting as pred
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Isolatar's combat with Xeno's leading up to his encounters with preds (Attacks against him are highlighted in red, all others are attacks that he performs)
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Some treatment to Isolatar's wounds
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Isolatar's combat with another pred, prior to 420
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Isolatar receiving more medical treatment
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Isolatar's character crying out in pain over a broken hand and asking for a splint. Splinting of the broken hand does not seem to appear though in the logs
    Spoiler Spoiler:

More medical treatment on Isolatar
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Combat with 420. 420's attacks on Isolatar are in white, and Isolatar's on 420's are in red
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mild FF mid combat with 420. This is to show that there were numerous people around at the time and to show the location of the combat.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Continuation of combat with 420 (same as above in terms of color)
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Dsay and Ahelp
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea i hunted plenty of marines that round, i garnered 5 human trophys that round and had many more stolen from me by marines recovering the bodys etc (I made torsos my trophy of choice that round so would only take an arm or head when i couldnt get it). As for why i attacked and killed you, i was already actively hunting another marine when you walked up, looked at me surrounded by marines who were tossing up what to do i saw you walk up and knew you were going to attack, you walked up took out your gun outta reflex, saw it was a pred, put your gun away (lol just to be certain i wouldnt hunto you before you were ready) then retook out your gun assumedly when you saw the numbers of marines surrounding me. If more logs had been pulled it would be seen that id been fighting and following another marine before hand (i was aiming for hand/feet at for fighting him) then when more marines started turning up/attacking i switched to head hence why you lost yours. You and at least 3 other marines decided to interfere in a hunt and paid the price for it. If you didnt want to be decapped you shoulda just kept walking. Also im sure you came from the cades to the west along medical/fitness area. End of the day logistics arent so important fact of the matter is: 1 i was hunting another marine, 2 you and other marines decided to jump in on the action, 3 im not gonna examine every marine while IN THE MIDDLE OF COMBAT, especially when theyre unworthy.

Though while a report is up on me i will also add shortly after this i did decap a marine i SHOULDNT have, one marine died in a non kosher way that round and when they ahelped i explained to them what happened and was beyond sorry. They forgave me and went to play another game etc

I get it, noone likes to die but this was avoidable by just walking away, Yes i know as a marine it dosent make sense to just walk away from a fellow marine dying to a 9foot tall meatsack of death. But hey marines meta all the time just never in the ways that have the highest survival rate.

Also No you're quite right i didnt hunt xenos, not once. But at the same time i never hunted when the marines were on the back foot, We have no obligation to hunt both sides as long as the game is still balanced, which ill tell you right now me mercing an IO or two aint changing that balance, And as for the claim of "baiting" the marines. It wasnt baiting you dong i was looking for either good hunt marks or people who werent complete retards who shoot on sight. Its not like i was standing there clicking and roaring until a marine shoots one round at me then going ham at them, i wait before clear intent to fight is shown (unless im already fighting or are surrounded etc.) Another marine mentioned in the notes can actually attest to that. Muller, id seen him MULTIPLE times while fighting, in combat and outta combat the dude was chill, only shot at me to save other marines etc to the point where i considered it quite amazing that id encountered him so often and hed survived, ( i ended up gifting him for his "luck"). All because when he saw it was anything resembling a duel hed watch and when it blew up to open combat thats when hed jump in.

If anything me baiting marines was when i had 4 or 5 in fitness or something and they were all just standing there talking about me so i started bapping them one at a time until one actually decided to fight which made the others fight too. I didnt have a clear mark then and was just looking for a fight but even then i dont think attacking a group of 5 marines to draw out the strongest is against the code.

To reiterate, You were wounded fine i accept you werent a worthy hunt, But i wasnt hunting you, i was hunting another marine, which you interfered with, making you unworthy, I coulda HPCd you.
    H'chak Best click clack.

Alice 'Snow' Falkner: The one TRUE snowflake.

Lurker 420 Points at the dank weeds.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Council reviewed the logs, and based on 420MYK response, we are awaiting a rebuttal from @Isolatar in regards to 420's response.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As there has been no rebuttal or no other evidence presented, based on everything the council cannot prove nor disprove a violation occurred therefore, we consider this matter unsustained.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man just close the thread lol ill just take the warning even though it obviously wasnt a bad enough issue for him to take the report seriously, Ive checked here every day waiting for a reply. Not like i get reports anyways so whats one warning :shrug:
    H'chak Best click clack.

Alice 'Snow' Falkner: The one TRUE snowflake.

Lurker 420 Points at the dank weeds.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 420M.Y.K View Post
    Man just close the thread lol ill just take the warning even though it obviously wasnt a bad enough issue for him to take the report seriously, Ive checked here every day waiting for a reply. Not like i get reports anyways so whats one warning :shrug:
    The issue is, is that there is not enough evidence either way, thus we are closing this report. We recommend no disciplinary action either way, unless of course management believes it is necessary for either party.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wrote out my whole post a while back but never actually posted it, oops. Regardless, we never heard back from the guy and as such, can't hear any more of their side than what was given from the report. Nothing here stands out as a major issue and 420MYK doesn't have any recent standing warnings so I don't see any need to make this into a problem worth warning over. Resolved.