User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Muqtada Al Sadr - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel like a good effort has been made with this post, and since you've gotten a vouch that you've got caused any major problems, I support this appeal. +1
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No. Heavy ERP that is unneeded and gross. -1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel like we can't just excuse posting ERP content. -1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 420M.Y.K View Post
    No. Heavy ERP that is unneeded and gross. -1
    Unfortunately, there's just not much more I say on my behalf about that. I only ever intended what I said to be funny, but I understand that I grossly misinterpreted what counted as marine bravado and took it too far. I believe I have a much better understanding of where the line is drawn, but I have no desire to come anywhere near crossing it again. If I get to play again, my mouth will remain zipped to that level of content. I won't be repeating the same mistake.

I hope you can forgive me for my fuck ups. I want to show my sincerity, but I'm just not sure on how else to do it.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In my opinion, ERP on 2d spessman game is downright retarded.
    But. You seem to have truly learned from your mistakes and your appeal seems genuine.
    I swear in the name of Grimcad, don't make me regret giving you my +1, with a hefty probation.
    Bert 'SOAB' Beach CARGONIA
    Henrik & Leeroy SYNTHETIC
    Rau'ta H'chak YAUTJA

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

"Honestly, how can you hire this cunt? You must be really fucked up to hire someone like him."

sexy avatar by Manezinho

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorkkeli View Post
    In my opinion, ERP on 2d spessman game is downright retarded.
    But. You seem to have truly learned from your mistakes and your appeal seems genuine.
    I swear in the name of Grimcad, don't make me regret giving you my +1, with a hefty probation.
    Thank you for having faith in me. I can't promise to be an totally infallible player in the future (although I'll try my best to keep to a high standard), but I will promise you that my prior episodes of incompetence in decision making were temporary events and will not ensue further. I am committed to keeping everyone's radars free of catastrophic stupidity.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After some thought, I'm going to change my vote to +1 w/ a probation.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seeing support from fellow staff and what seems to be a modicum of sincerity in your reply to me ill change my vote to Neutral. You do seem to know you did wrong and seem sincere enough. Usually if it wasnt ERP thatd be enough to sway me to +1 but i straight refuse to +1 an ERP appeal. There are places to do that and here isnt one of them. Dont let it happen again friendo

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is an interesting choice for the name of your ckey. Its an extremely influential Iraqi Shia Imam. Wasn't really branded a terrorist and therefore is not a troll/terrorist name/ckey.

As for your activity, I figured its been one year, I'm fine with just a long probation and an unban.

But do know that ERP/18+ content is not tolerated at all. So keep that in mind the next time you want to make an edgy joke/reference.

+1.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since there is a vouch from tg and you seem to understand what you should be avoiding now this could be made a probation. Continuing the antagonistic attitude in PM's is something in of itself that can lead to the permanent being reinstated outside of not following server rules. If the ban has to be reinstated then it will be very unlikely to be lifted again.
    Last edited by Solarmare; 01-18-2019 at 09:36 AM.