User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Attachies: Your Prefered Combos

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Attachies: Your Prefered Combos

Oi, its ya boy, Dinobubba and I got a simple question for everyone out here sprouting from general curiosity.

What are your preferred attachments that you put on weapons of your choosing, it can be anything you get your hands on.

For me, I only use two guns in general

M41A Pulse Rifle Mk.2: Red Dot/Reflex, Burst Fire Adapter, M41 Stock, Suppressor

M37A2 Pump Shotgun: Magnetic Harness, Angled Grip, Barrel Charger

Feel free to critique my choice, as well as others who are willing to post here!

Godspeed Dinkle you magnificent bastard o7.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rail light.

/end

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaznoodles View Post
    Rail light.

/end
    god damnit chaz you beat me too it

well uh, minilaser doesnt have any downside besides opportunity cost iirc, and benefits both one and two handed firing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mag harness + masterkey or RDS + angled grip for M41A Mk2.
    Reflex + masterkey for M41A Mk1.

I like the masterkey when it works.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I used to play medic/SL, I used to do mag harness+suppressor+stock. That was both pre- and post-M39 buff/nerf.
    I've been on a bit of an L42 binge, so I've been rolling with a mag harness+EB+stock. That goes for pretty much all roles.
    I haven't used the shotgun in a long time, but if I were, I'd probably do mag harness+EB. I don't know how viable BC is anymore.

TL;DR, mag harness for dayz.
    Trial Moderator: 4/18/19 - 5/2/19 / Moderator: 5/3/19 - 10/1/19 / Senior Moderator: 10/2/19 - 12/26/19 / Trial Admin: 12/27/19 - 1/11/20 / Mod Manager: 1/12/20 - 4/18/20

Cerwick/Balakura/etc
    Discord: noah#7322

Former staff member and long-time CO Council member, now I just wave my boomer cane at people when I want something to complain about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i play as medic all time so
    pump shotgun with
    recoil compensator
    gyroscope
    mag harness

(not enough damage. i need it to be used in one Hand to stun xenos and save patients

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On the off chance new players actually check the forums, what people said above about rail light is true. It is objectively the best attachment by far, with mag harness a distant second. Everything else is opinion as far as loadouts. The light is a MUST though, so for shits and giggles let's discuss why.

Accuracy, damage, positioning, etc. are all key factors when fighting a beno. However, none of that really matters if you don't have sight on your enemy. Three sources of light a pfc can have on them includes flares, light on armor, and rail light. However, flares will burn out/get melted and the rail light offers more vision than the shoulder lamp on your armor. This makes a huge impact. True the rail light doesn't otherwise boost stats, but the extra vision more than makes up for it. It helps you and other marines secure kills and harass the benos.

The harness makes it so with armor, you won't drop the gun it's attached to. It will attach to your armor. This will save your life or help you when nested. So typically i put harness on shotty and rail light on m41. Going back to when nested, the rail light will provide vision. When you break out of the nest, use the shotty with mag harness.
    Goosen Dagen-casual marine

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SirMandrake View Post
    On the off chance new players actually check the forums, what people said above about rail light is true. It is objectively the best attachment by far, with mag harness a distant second. Everything else is opinion as far as loadouts. The light is a MUST though, so for shits and giggles let's discuss why.

Accuracy, damage, positioning, etc. are all key factors when fighting a beno. However, none of that really matters if you don't have sight on your enemy. Three sources of light a pfc can have on them includes flares, light on armor, and rail light. However, flares will burn out/get melted and the rail light offers more vision than the shoulder lamp on your armor. This makes a huge impact. True the rail light doesn't otherwise boost stats, but the extra vision more than makes up for it. It helps you and other marines secure kills and harass the benos.

The harness makes it so with armor, you won't drop the gun it's attached to. It will attach to your armor. This will save your life or help you when nested. So typically i put harness on shotty and rail light on m41. Going back to when nested, the rail light will provide vision. When you break out of the nest, use the shotty with mag harness.
    This.

The extra accuracy of a reflex on a pulse rifle isn't worth the loss of 2 and a half tiles of extra light if you don't take rail light.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Medic: Gyro recoil compensator, the damage reduction really isn't horrible enough to not use it
    Squad lead:
    M39: BFA+SMG Stock+Reflex Sight+ Suppressor
    Maximum scatter reducer for BFA
    Shotgun: Mag harness + BC + Angled grip
    Motion detector on belt.

Mentor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to point out that the Underbarrel Flashlight also exists and as a RO main I have had a single person ever ask for it. I'd assume it's the exact same thing just on the underbarrel instead.
    Kennard Davis
    -Captain
    -Medic
    -Trap
    -Spec
    -Retired from the Game, just a Forum Lurker now