TASADAR101 - Synthetic Application

Synthetic Whitelist Application
    Byond ID?
    TASADAR101

Marine Name
    Jeramiah Neeley

Name/Designation of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Targadon White

Are you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    No, but also it says 404 page not found on the hyperlink next to this tab for me.

Synthetic Character Story
    Targadon White was awoken to assist the Almayers crew. Initially implanted with the knowledge of the marine medics, Targadon seeks to learn about other professions and help the marines to decrease casualties. Oddly, his personality seems to enjoy 'Double Pump'.

How do you intend to play your Synth?
    I intend to play my synth for support roles, primarily medical. However, the ability to also help Engineers and doctors is appealing. I'm a little new and I think a synth, with the background of primarily medical data with the want to learn, would help me adapt to new roles without taking a vital slot away from doctors or other staff. Additionally, it might help to 'spicen' the crew by having another player available to play synth.

How familiar are you with support roles? (ie; Medical, MT, Science, SO)
    I can play engineer and medic but im a slow engineer because I'm new and use the 'examine' function a lot when setting up sentries. i really enjoy medic however. Voss showed me how to play the role.

Why should we whitelist you?
    This is ultimately your choice. If there's already a lot of players that play synth then maybe reconsider. However, if you're okay with a newer player playing synth then and only then would I say whitelist me.

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason?
    Not that I know of, however, I have jokingly stuffed a cigarette in a friends eye and been arrested by the MP before and let out on good behavior.

Are you currently banned from any other servers and if so, why?
    Not that I know of, I believe CM-SS13 is the only server I play on and I've never played regular SS13 before.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    //showthrea...d-How-To-Apply

//showthrea...and-Guidelines

Here's links you had to read before writing this application. Your synth name does not fit the synth criteria at all. Synth just have a first name. No idea who you are. You admit to being new. Synths are only for experienced players at support, that know each support role by heart. Play a few more months and become an expert at each support role. Become known among other marines so that others can vouch for your skill. Also look at the accepted apps. Yours doesn't even meet the bare minimum.

Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, mate.

Take a look at our other apps, each app has their own personality and story, you actually need more time to get this role and you need to read the guidelines, that's vital.

Firstly, your story isn't an actual story and your synth doesn't have a quirk.

I can play engineer and medic but im a slow engineer because I'm new and use the 'examine' function a lot when setting up sentries. i really enjoy medic however. Voss showed me how to play the role.
    It's actually awesome that you're learning so fast, but as a Synthetic, you actually need to know EVERYTHING, it doesn't mean that we can't look at the wiki some times, but the path to mastering everything isn't that fast, you actually need more time.

Targadon White
    Synthetics are supposed to only have one name, for example: Yuki, Yin, Tyumi. That's another issue here, unfortunately.

I'll leave some links for you here. Take your time to read 'em and try again after a few months. Get your name known, show us that you've mastered the basic and that's it!

LINK1 // LINK2

Marine: Mel Kim
    Captain: Mel Kim
    Synth: Yuki
    Mentor: 12/13/2018 - 02/07/2019 -> TrialMod: 02/07/2019 - 02/22/2019-> Moderator: 02/22/2019 - 01/xx/2020

Ex-term 3 synthetic councillor.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This has a lot of problems I can easily point out. Namely the
    Name
    You can only have a singular name that isn't taken already

Guideline answer
    You should have at least looked around or asked about the guidelines before even trying to apply at all

Lack of story
    Your story is too short to even be called a story

Lack of familiarity in support roles.
    You need to be almost an expert at all support roles before trying to apply for synthetic. Heavy familiarity required

I would suggest checking other apps and figuring out what you did wrong.

Characters
    Alex Rossfield - Marine Roles
    Luke Diamond - Captain
    Lukas - Synthetic
    Alex Rossfield
    CM History
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AcuteCircle View Post
    //showthrea...d-How-To-Apply

//showthrea...and-Guidelines

Here's links you had to read before writing this application. Your synth name does not fit the synth criteria at all. Synth just have a first name. No idea who you are. You admit to being new. Synths are only for experienced players at support, that know each support role by heart. Play a few more months and become an expert at each support role. Become known among other marines so that others can vouch for your skill. Also look at the accepted apps. Yours doesn't even meet the bare minimum.

Basically this. If you do plan on applying again after a few months I REALLY recommend you join the discord and make use of the whitelist-app-help channel. Activity on the discord in general is also encouraged since we get to know you better. The link can be found here: https://discord.gg/U7zbjH

And do make sure to check the other apps, both accepted and denied ones.
    Accepted apps: //forumdisplay.php?48-Accepted
    Denied apps: //forumdisplay.php?49-Denied
    Max Judge, the 45 year old slightly fat man with an unfitting action hero name.

Fred, the worrisome synth.

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This app will be automatically denied due to naming issues, please don't post on it anymore.
    Synthetic Senator

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You failed practically every question, even the one where you pick a name. Denied