User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ceyella - Moderator Application

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I enjoy you as a person, you don�t seem to try to cause problems too awfully much, but I�m sure you can become a mod if you try hard in avoiding rule breaks. Haven�t really perused your app but the sentiments of the other mods are right.

I don�t want to give you positive or negative review so I will just say I would suggest you appeal your jobbans and apply again in a month (or whenever you get your jobbans appealed).
    Characters
    Alex Rossfield - Marine Roles
    Luke Diamond - Captain
    Lukas - Synthetic
    Alex Rossfield
    CM History
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately due to the note you received the day this application was opened, and the 24h ban received two days later I am going to be changing my vote from neutral to -1.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Frankly this application looks like it was written very hastily and with out much thought put into it. Most of your sentences in your responses don't even have proper grammar or capitalization. Some of your responses do not actually tell us what you would do about an issue in whole. For example. "You receive an ahelp from a Marine saying that he was killed by another Marine. When you ask the murderer why, he said it was because the other Marine had punched him.
    Improper escalation, notify the shooter its punching_>knives-> then guns. if victim is dead, aheal. "
    Is that all you would do/tell the person who was shooting? No checking their note history? No bans if warranted? I assume not by your answer. Answers should be fully written out so I know exactly what steps you will be taking.

In addition you have open jobbans and have been noted/banned several time in the span of you posting this application and me answering it.

I firmly believe that people can change their attitudes and behavior. You spoke personally with me about wanting to change yours. I'll be waiting for you to actually do it.

Denied.