Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SirMandrake - Commander Application

Commander Whitelist Application
    Byond ID?
    SirMandrake

Player Name You Use Most?
    Goosen Dagen

Make a list of links to all of your applications and (job)ban appeals, including whitelist and staff apps, within the last year. Also, provide "Ban reason; Verdict" beside each (job)ban link
    I do not have other applications or appeals

Have you received any ban within the last month? How long was it and what for?
    Negative

Do you understand that any player - even donors or staff members - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our Server Rules or Roleplay Guidelines?
    Yes

How do you view the tool of Battlefield Execution to be used? What circumstances do you think it would be necessary to BE a member of the crew? Where do you think the Battlefield Execution Mechanic Differs from regular Execution and why?
    Overall the battle execution is something that should be treated with the utmost care and consideration, because you are not only murdering a member of your crew; you are removing a player from the round. However, there are situations when it is absolutely necessary. There has to be consideration that as a CO you should allow MP's to perform their duties to uphold marine law (when MP's are there). The same thing can be said about performing regular/announced executions during the right circumstances, and this should be your goal as a CO.

When a situation arises that is dire enough to warrant a BE though, you need to assume the responsibility to proceed, and I feel that is a large reason why this was implemented for a whitelisted role. Sometimes for the sake of the mission and the enjoyment of a round it is necessary to use this tool that was granted to CO's. To finalize this section, I will provide a similar situation during briefing, but explain whether or not I would use a BE. I'm open to any further discussions/scenarios on this topic, but I understand it's a way to deal with low RP griefing and when the situation absolutely requires it; NOT to be used freely or when something can be dealt with otherwise.

-Briefing is underway, and a marine throws a grenade. The same marine says "OH SHIT," runs away (likely with others), before it explodes. I would need to assume in this scenario that it was an honest mistake or a new player, and not do a BE. Even if the marine was just griefing and pretending to be sorry, I feel that is something that can be dealt with IC and with admin involvement if needed.
    -Briefing is underway, and a marine begins shooting up several other people with a M41 without stopping. There isn't even time time to give them a warning in my opinion, as immediate action is needed for the sake of your crew/other players. This is obvious griefing and I would do a BE.

How will your Commanding Officer run his/her ship? Provide a detailed explanation on how he would handle situations that might commonly occur such as, a insubordinate engineering staff, a Staff Officer who cannot do anything right, an Executive Officer wh
    Whenever I play Goosen, I have always ultimately tried to RP as a person that simply loves what he is doing. No matter the role, I always act like it is the greatest position in the world to be, and even more so how happy he is to serve in the USMC. So I would keep that spirit alive as a Captain, but additionally because I would be in a role as the commanding officer, I would have an overwhelming love for the men and women of my crew. Goosen would equate commanding the crew to being responsible for their well-being, because he cherishes the people that serve under him.

I've been playing SO and XO a lot recently, and every round I try to not only congratulate individuals as often as I can on their good deeds, but I try to tell my squads how proud I am of their service. My hope with this is that the squads see someone high in command is actually watching them and gives a shit about their well-being, which has overall yielded good results as far as player interaction and RP during the round. It might just be a personal thing, but my favorite CO's are the ones that actually talk during the mission, and bonus points for those that understand that keeping marines in high spirits actually matters.

A side effect of Goosen's love for the marines as Captain would be how he interprets outcomes of victory and defeat. In victory, he would praise the crew of the ship, because they made the success of the USMC possible. In defeat, he would shoulder the blame once marines successfully evacuated, because there is inherently a sense of responsibility for the corps he loves so dearly.

Operationally, I will gather any other members of CIC together to discuss battle plans before briefing. I like discussing tactics with other people because I enjoy debate and hearing ideas different from mine, but so often I see CO's simply use the plans they want without consulting anyone. I do get why this occurs, because player's go into a round with CO on high and want to execute a specific plan, or they just enjoy being in control of how the round progresses and want to use that for RP reasons. I get it. However, I think at least discussing strategies is important, even if you don't intend on using any ideas that are presented. Don't get me wrong, I will ensure confidence/competency is displayed as Captain because everyone does report to you, but there is nothing wrong with trusting/listening to other's opinions.

An insubordinate engineering staff is something that frankly, can usually be expected on high pop rounds. Most of the time it is harmless though, and I feel it should be treated as such. Let your MP's deal with those sort of issues unless it truly disrupts things. Maybe I just don't understand the issue here, even having played several rounds as SO/XO, but I'm open to discussion.

A staff officer that is obviously new can usually be handled IC, and I prefer to handle it that way if possible. If assigned to only one squad, it really isn't that hard to play SO. In fact, with the exception of a few functions, it is quite easy and just takes time to understand (very little time). I would just consider what squad he is assigned to. I would recommend they overwatch the squad with FOB duty (Bravo let's be real), as there is less chance they will OB marines and they can learn the ropes. Any chances I can get to tutor them I would do IC.

If SO's/XO were publicly contradicting my orders, I would pull them aside and handle it outside of comms/view. I would stress the importance of a unified front, while welcoming their advice should they disagree with any of my ideas/orders. Although this is legitimately the same answer for most people I'm sure, I believe my comment above about conversing with CIC before briefing plays well to this idea, and I assume limit these sort of situations.

What do you think is the job of a Commander?
    The commander is extremely important to the success/failure of a round, thus why they are whitelisted. I will say however, that when it comes down to it, they are ultimately a cog in the machine (albeit the highest ranking part of that machine on the ship). I have played CM off and on for about two years now I think, and I have only seen a few rounds where I thought afterwards, "So and so won us the round." That shit doesn't happen because there are so many factors to consider whether a round will be a marine or xeno major. It's about everything coming together on both sides, and ultimately deciding the outcome.

Having said that, I think it is the job of the commander to be the driving force for the USMC. How you handle a round has ripples for every department, and ESPECIALLY for the marines. The CO needs to recognize this and ensure they are working at the utmost capacity, which includes:

a.) LISTEN TO EVERYTHING. Be aware of the situation, but know when to not overstep your bounds, because there are always more pressing issues. Let's use medical department as an example-Unless it's discussing wounded marines coming up or something absolutely necessary, you should only keep medicals comms up to have an idea of what is going on. Talking to them frequently is not necessary, and should be kept to RPing, but NOT when shit is hitting the fan.
    b.) KEEP MARINES INFORMED, OR AT LEAST TALK. Even if only providing brief updates or acknowledging something that happened (good or bad), keep talking. Banter with your men even; it's great for morale, while keeping in line of marine rank and how a CO would speak with different positions of course. Non active leadership leads to uninspired marines/players.
    c.) MULTITASK. This is obvious but needs to be stated I think. Although you have the freedom as SO to focus your attention on less squads (although you should always turn on all channels), you can't tunnel vision as the CO. You need to make sure you are keeping up with everything, so you are reacting to situations as they arise, which leads me to....
    d) ADAPTING TO THE ROUND. Things don't go according to plan in CM. Tactics are basically impossible on a real military level because we are not actual space marines fighting aliens, but players on a computer. Expecting mechanical perfection of your orders is not possible, nor is assuming people will do the right things when needed. You need to constantly be trying to plan ahead and think about the ramifications of your orders.
    e.) MAKE THE ROUND ENJOYABLE. Last point; short and sweet because nothing else needs to be said.

As a player what do you think could be added for Commanding Officer to benefit the role?
    Not much to say for this part. I've thought before it would be cool if the CO got something similar to a tablet that they could use outside of CIC. Mostly useful during low pop rounds where you need to assist with things like Requisitions, but might need to keep overwatch of squads. I assume this is impossible given the limitations of SS13/CM, but I'm no developer.

What do you think you could contribute by being whitelisted?
    Mostly enjoyment for other players. I'm not going to claim to be the best strategist that plays this game. I have played enough rounds as PFC that I get how the round flows, how each squads works, what to expect with "x" given "y." ETC. I have translated that into CIC as best as I can, and from what I have seen the rounds will progress based on the actions of everyone, NOT because of you. The biggest impact you have is with your presence, not your actions.

People may blame command for failures, but it's almost never the case. You just have to accept that fact, and not only do your best to ensure the operation is successful, but make the round fun.

Choose one of the following story topics to write about
    07-JUL-2186

Executive Officer Goosen Dagen awoke violently from his dreams, sweat pouring from his troubled brow to his larger body. Bordering on obese, and breathing heavy in addition to the sweat, he awkwardly stood from his bed and sought something to wipe his body. Tripping over his green fatigues on the floor, thrown down in haste after a night of drinking, Goosen bent down to gather his thoughts. "Get your shit together," he muttered under his breathe. He continued to move slowly, trying to ignore the memories of his dream. Reaching his bathroom, he pulled a towel hanging on his shower curtain, and looked at himself in the mirror. The memory of the dream slowly began to sink in, despite his efforts.

It was a familiar dream, one he often had of his family before missions. Although the dream was always slightly different, it always shared similar aspects. His father Roosen, a decorated war hero from the Tientsin campaign, always looked down on him with contempt in his dreams. They also always involved his older brother, much more to the liking of his father, also scrutinizing him despite the good relationship he had with his brother in real life prior to his brother's passing when Goosen first became Lieutenant. Insults over his weight, being incompetent, and being less well liked than his brother were usually the overall theme. Perhaps due to Goosen's own insecurities.

The most troubling aspect, however, were the dreams that involved his mother. This was such a dream, and it caused far greater pain, because his mother died in childbirth. She never spoke, and always seemed pale to the point of grotesqueness. Her face on the other hand, was as clear to read as a book. Anger, pity, even hatred was etched in her face. These dreams would normally end with Goosen running frantically from his mother, as if she was hunting him. Then Goosen would awake, reality hitting him like a brick wall.

Goosen grew irritated over the dream distracting him from the mission at hand, and wondered again whether he should restrict his drinking a few days before an operation. "No" he thought, "it helps me sleep and I always get nervous before missions." It was a necessary evil, maybe as were the dreams. Goosen sighed, and stumbled back to his bed. The mission was in two days, and he needed his sleep.

08-JUL-2186

Commanding Officer Rick Warner silently walks down the line of his commanding staff, as he was want to do before his meetings with the CIC staff prior to an operation. Reaching executive officer Goosen Dagen, he stopped. Giving a brief nod, he pulled back and addressed all the bridge staff in tow.

"Hello men," Rick Warner said to his staff. "Tomorrow we will land at LV-233 under a distress call sent by the local liaison of the Company. From what we can tell the colony has been dark for five days, despite our communication attempts. Based on assumptions from high command, they feel the Colonial Liberation Front may have a hand in the matter, but are not sure. Perhaps the CLF have convinced the small populace of the colony to join them. Regardless, our men will land at approximately 0400 hours tomorrow based on weather and atmospheric conditions. We will attempt to utilize the element of surprise as much as possible. I want this to be clean, fast, and well executed. We have other disturbing situations that require USMC attention, and we are one of the few local Arikara-class ships ready for action. The next few weeks will be long and gruesome, but we must do our part. More clarification on operational specifics during briefing, which will be held at 0330 sharp. ANY QUESTIONS!"

The Lieutenants and Commander looked upon the Captain, all shaking their heads. "Dismissed!" said Captain Warner, afterwards signaling XO Dagen over. As the rest of the staff left, Warner gave a smile to Goosen, who had served under as Warner's Executive Officer for close to three years now. "Sleep well last night Dagen?"

"Of course not sir, I always get fidgety before a mission. Just nerves, but they will pass. They always do," replied the Commander.

"Excellent! I will be deploying with the marines this mission, as I want this to be a textbook rescue operation. Personally, I don't give a shit about the colony itself, and the Company has stated likewise that the equipment and infrastructure are expendable. This is a relatively new colony, so our primary goal will be to rescue the Colonists, and get the fuck outta there. Lot's of high profile members of the Company were there, since they were establishing the basics of this mining colony. You will lead from the bridge. The staff officers will handle direct overwatch. I know you are ready to lead from the commanding seat Dagen." Captain Warner brought out a flask from his pocket, took a long sip, and offered the flask to Commander Dagen.

"No thank you sir, but I must say thank you for the trust and support. I will truly miss your presence on the bridge, but I will ensure this is handled as quickly and efficiently as possible." As Goosen said this, the memory of his dream tugged at his confidence, but his face held or else the Captain didn't notice.

"Good! Get some R&R, we will speak again at briefing. Remember, 0330 sharp, a message will be going to the Marines shortly. Good luck Dagen!"

09-JUL-2186

Executive Officer Dagen very rarely felt nervous the day of a mission, but as he awoke the realization that he would be leading from the Captain's chair sunk in. Grabbing the printed orders Captain Warner had provided him following dinner the previous evening, the Commander headed towards the briefing area, focusing on his breathing as if it would calm his nerves. It did not, and Goosen sat silently at 0325 waiting for briefing to start, cowed from the pressure of the events that would follow.

Briefing mostly passed like a dream for Goosen, almost as if he was in a trance, simply going through the motions of a military operation without any proper experience in the USMC. Things were said, but Goosen simply sat there, trying to listen but having difficulty doing so. Very suddenly, a memory of his first operation as Lieutenant with Captain Warner came to mind. The gruff leader shouted at Goosen relentlessly during their first operation together, so many years ago. At the time Goosen was scared shitless, and felt he had made a mistake becoming an officer. However, upon successful completion of the mission with minimal casualties, Warner stepped up to Goosen and gave him a medal of distinguished conduct. Pinning it to his uniform, the Captain said "I see bright things in your future son. I know I was hard on you, but it was to test your steel. You did well!" The memory made Dagen smile in the present, lifting the dreamlike trance he had been in most of the morning.

Purpose and determination overwhelmed Goosen, who suddenly realized that at any moment now his marines would deploy. Gathering himself, he heard the remainder of Captain Warner's speech. "It's time," thought Goosen. Upon the Captain's dismissal the marines filed out in an orderly fashion, ready to board the dropships, which based on the Captain's orders would depart in ten minutes. They were on schedule for a 0400 arrival. Goosen lit a cigar, happy that he felt much more in control of his thoughts than he was a few moments ago. He departed for the bridge, his headset ringing with marine chatter and banter. "God bless these men," Goosen said to himself. Arriving at the Captain's seat, he summoned his staff officers and began giving words of encouragement. "You know what to do men! I fully trust in all of your abilities, although I know some of you were recently appointed to Lieutenant. I will be listening to all squad comms. We will make this a smooth operation everyone. Get to your overwatch consoles, and make our glorious corps proud. OORAH" The staff officers echoed his chant and left. Goosen sat, relaying the printed orders the Captain had provided him through the communication console.

Anticipation at the impending landing of the dropships kept Executive Officer Dagen eager for completion of the mission. "In and out," thought Goosen. The Pilot officers announced their arrival, and the squad leaders began shouting orders over comms before leaving to execute their orders. Initially there was a brief pause, as the marines were likely gathering to assess the situation. Suddenly the voice of Captain Warner could be heard yelling "ON ME CHARLIE AND DELTA, TO DORMS! ALPHA SCOUT NORTH TO ADMINISTRATION. BRAVO, HOLD LZ1. LET'S DO THIS." Excitement rushed over Goosen, giddy like a child opening presents on Christmas. The USMC was his home, and the men of the corps was his family. "Officer's, status report!" Goosen yelled over command comms.

-"Alpha pushing North sir!"
    -"Bravo holding, no signs on life on the colony so far."
    -"Charlie moving behind Delta, all clear so far sir"
    -"Delta has sight on the entrance of dorms. Warner is about to enter."

"Good!" yelled Dagen. Captain Warner's voice came over comms "Nice and quick men, let's get in and o-" The sudden silence hit Goosen in the chest, his heart beating frantically. Running over to the Delta overwatch console, and looking at the squad leader, Goosen saw frantic gunfire. There in front of the muzzle flashes was Warner's body, lying facedown and motionless. Yelling into Delta comms, Dagen asked for a status on the Captain. "DEAD SIR! WE ARE AMBUSHED AT DORMS." The news of Warner's death shook Dagen emotionally. A father-like figure that had taught him everything he knew. Goosen could not allow the marines nor staff officers to witness his dismay. Reaching the Captain's chair again and seating himself, Goosen breathed deeply. "CLF?" asked Dagen, gathering himself. "NO SIR, UPP!!!! THERE ARE DOZENS OF THEM. NO SIGN OF LIFE FROM THE COLONISTS!"

"Alpha SL reporting in. We have entered admin. It's a slaughterhouse in here sir. We have found at least twenty dead colonists, all hanging, and disemboweled from the chest. Whoever did this is FUCKED!"

One of his staff officers rushed over and yelled "SHALL WE RETREAT SIR? ORDERS WERE TO SECURE ANY COLONISTS!" "No" said Goosen, suddenly calm. Switching to command comms, the Executive Officer began issuing orders. "These fuckers will be punished! I want Alpha to flank outside north dorms, and engage. Charlie and Delta pull out of dorms, and provide suppressing fire from the east. Bravo will leave a light detachment of engineers at LZ1, the rest will push to south dorms. We will engage the enemy until Bravo arrives, get coordinates for dorms, and blow that building to kingdom fucking come. Then Delta will spread out west to cut off UPP retreat. Afterwards kill any remaining foes. GO GO GO."

Frantic chatter ensued, and Goosen could tell there were men and women dying. "There will be time to mourn our losses later," he thought to himself. We must hold for now. After a few moments his newest staff officer that was overwatching Bravo, Jim Sinhuyik, spoke into command comms. "Bravo is here sir, I am getting coordinates on dorms." Goosen realized his cigar was burning his fingers as he smoked it, and went to light another. "Good, once retrieved we will OB those fuckers." He walked over to Sinhuyik lighting the fresh cigar, and said "You know what to do." The newer staff officer looked like he would puke, but slowly nodded. "For the love of God don't fuck this up," Goosen thought to himself, while instead saying "fire immediately once coordinates are received. We have not encountered other contacts as of yet, so I assume these fuckers were sleeping in dorms and overheard our arrival. However, there are likely some awake elsewhere so we need to act fast." Walking away, Goosen sat down again, waiting with bated breathe while listening to other squads. Despair rang through hollow voices, and Goosen suddenly felt the need to issue an update through command communications.

"MEN AND WOMEN OF THE CORPS, YOU ARE ALL TRUE HEROES. WE WILL GET REVENGE ON THESE LOWLIFES. OORAH ALL, THIS WILL BE OVER SOON. AS SOON AS THE OB LANDS, MOVE OUT AND FINISH THIS" Dagen did not know if his words were true, but he felt it was necessary to encourage the squads. He heard the coordinates from Bravo among all the other chatter, and heard his staff officer yell "FIRE!" It seemed as if all comms grew silent. Suddenly with elated voices he heard several men yell "DIRECT HIT!" Dagen glanced at Sinhuyik, who had the shadow of a smile on his face. Happy that his OB didn't kill half of the marines, but heartbroken about all of the losses sustained. Dagen understood the feeling to well, and nodded in encouragement. "ALL RIGHT EVERYONE, MOVE! SEARCH AND DESTROY."

Scattered fighting continued to ensue for nearly an hour, but it was obvious the majority of the UPP forces were depleted. Very suddenly, Goosen overheard ARES announce no non-Marine forces were left on the planet. He advised all staff officers to inform the men of the mission's success, and have them return to the dropship to escort them shipside. Goosen congratulated the marines and crew aboard the Alamayer, and excused himself to his private quarters, allowing the emotions of the operation to finally sink in. The loss of Rick Warner struck hard, and for the first time since his brother's death, he fought back tears. The dream from two nights ago came back into his memory, and he wondered if there was anything that could be done differently. He reminded himself that the Captain would not want Goosen to show weakness, and gathered himself together.

His thoughts were interrupted by a voice yelling "DAGEN SIR!" It sounded like the voice had been calling to him a few times. "YES," yelled Dagen." The voice called back "only sign of life we found was a cat, hiding near the dropship as marines were preparing to leave. We are bringing it to CIC. ALSO SIR, ADMIRAL DODSON IS ASKING FOR DEBRIEFING." "Fuck me," thought Goosen before saying "Affirmative."

Goosen arrived to the communication console, speaking with the Admiral, and debriefing him on the mission. Out of the 195 marines that had deployed, about half suffered casualties, with 35 confirmed dead including Captain Warner. After a pause, the admiral said "Understood. We were not expecting a full-scale conflict like this. Good job all things considered." Goosen hesitated, and could not seem to gather the words he was looking for. Breaking the silence, the Admiral spoke slowly.

"I understand this is probably....not the best time to inform you, but I must. The Alamayer still has missions necessary to complete. I spoke with other members of high command and we agree that effective immediately, you are promoted to the rank of Captain, and the new Commanding Officer of the Alamayer." For the second time Goosen thought "fuck me" and his head. "Good luck Captain, make us proud."

Suddenly sweating and breathing heavy, Dagen composed himself. "Tt-hank you Sir! I am honored, and I hope to make the corps proud."

After finishing the conversion with the Admiral, including his next orders, Goosen head to his new quarters. Opening a bottle of whiskey, and suddenly hesitating, an orange flash went in front of his eyes causing Goosen to nearly fall from his seat. A cat stood there on the desk, purring and looking for attention. Laughing at himself, he looked at the collar around the cat's neck. "Jones. A good name, hopefully you will be my good luck charm." Petting the cat and putting away the bottle of whiskey, Goosen lit another cigar and pondered future events. He remembered Captain Warner's face and smiled, thinking to himself he would do everything he could to emulate the fallen hero to uphold his memory. The corps deserved no less out of their leadership. He suddenly walked away to gather marines to debrief and mourn the fallen. It was what the men and women of his ship needed. "Time to put on my Captain face." Goosen strode forward, ready to face the future missions at hand.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great application, detailed answers, excellent player. I really can�t find anything wrong with this application other than you could have included some spoiler tags to make it easier to look at. All in all, big +1. I hope to see Captain Dagen soon.
    beast

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good story and I've seen you XO a lot, and you're good at it. +1

Banned
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Goosen is great player, and I don't think anyone can seriously disagree with such a statement.

He's very active as a member of Command staff, and it's very hard to dislike him when he joins as an XO, or an SO. Responding quickly to any calls, he always ensures people below him have orders, and tries - not always succeeding, but I can't expect anyone to - to get everyone what they need, be it supplies, or an extra squad.

His play style is also very refreshing, while his orders might be debatable or generic at times, he more than makes up for it with sobering roleplay style - he's just a happy ol' fellow who wants to see his marines do the best they can do. No obnoxious quirk, no retarded accent, no intent to try and be snowflakey bullshit to stand out - he's just outstanding because of his commitment to being a great guy, OOC and IC - even when shit gets hairy.

Looking at it from an OOC perspective, the application is literally just a cut above the rest. A more interesting story, a more detailed story, detailed answers, the formatting was meh - but that's seriously not a problem that one should consider. Goosen as a person, OOCly, he's good-hearted, someone with decency - and a healthy amount of big brain to wrap it all up.

I know you're going to get accepted, and I don't see why you shouldn't - so I see no point in leaving a plus.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes please
    +1

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Easy
    +1

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive seen you command you do it well you do it VERY WELL, you remind me of....well me.

Anyhow your app is astounding
    MASSIVE +1
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taketheshot56 View Post
    Ive seen you command you do it well you do it VERY WELL, you remind me of....well me.

Anyhow your app is astounding
    MASSIVE +1
    Just have a big fat +1 from me

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You Clearly Put'd A lot of Effort on this, your app is pretty good aswell the story, From what I see you are a competent guy so I'm gonna +1 This.

Good Luck

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be honest, I haven't had any real opportunities to interact with you, and clearly I've been missing out.

Obviously you're a good player in high standing -- not only that, but your app is pretty fucking phenomenal. You put a lot of effort in, and it shows. The questions are comprehensive, and the story is an absolute behemoth. Like Sleepy said, the formatting is a little wonky, but that's really a non-issue.

Easy +1 from me, friend. Hope to see you in the Captain's chair soon.
    Trial Moderator: 4/18/19 - 5/2/19 / Moderator: 5/3/19 - 10/1/19 / Senior Moderator: 10/2/19 - 12/26/19 / Trial Admin: 12/27/19 - 1/11/20 / Mod Manager: 1/12/20 - 4/18/20

Cerwick/Balakura/etc
    Discord: noah#7322

Former staff member and long-time CO Council member, now I just wave my boomer cane at people when I want something to complain about.