User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This Kid Pushes Like A Fucking Idiot, Dude. - PFC Guide.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You didn't mention Warrior punch REEEEEEEE.

Standard one can one-shot break your leg/foot and basically deny you any speed advantage, and Boxer Strain Warrior can Jab -> Slash and break several bones in your body unless it sucks ass. Also since you can actually spam click Punch/Jab like a retard, a retarded Warrior is more likely going to get his punches off way before it lunges you.

Also for the newbies that somehow find the forum on your own and somehow find this guide, just understand that due to 75% of the marine force being pussies and cowards, xeno aren't generally used to massively big dick plays like this guide mentioned. At worst you'll force their line up to move, and at best you'll maybe die with some kills on your belt. If the medics aren't retarded or you're not too damaged, you can be saved, because GOD BLESS MODERN MEDICINE
    Last edited by DefinitelyAlone0309; 03-26-2019 at 08:52 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DefinitelyAlone0309 View Post
    You didn't mention Warrior punch REEEEEEEE.

Standard one can one-shot break your leg/foot and basically deny you any speed advantage, and Boxer Strain Warrior can Jab -> Slash and break several bones in your body unless it sucks ass. Also since you can actually spam click Punch/Jab like a retard, a retarded Warrior is more likely going to get his punches off way before it lunges you.

Also for the newbies that somehow find the forum on your own and somehow find this guide, just understand that due to 75% of the marine force being pussies and cowards, xeno aren't generally used to massively big dick plays like this guide mentioned. At worst you'll force their line up to move, and at best you'll maybe die with some kills on your belt. If the medics aren't retarded or you're not too damaged, you can be saved, because GOD BLESS MODERN MEDICINE
    I didn't fail to mention it, I really just don't think it's as much of a killer as grab - which I mentioned isn't one if you had a group.

I've not had a single problem regarding the punch or jab or whatever, just the grab while solo.

I'm sure if you forget to play the game, then punches and jabs are bad, but I don't see that actually applying much

Head Ukraine
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    REEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Close the topic, meta discussions, reeeeeeeeeeee
    go roleplay a sane marine reeeeeeeeee, not a rambo REEEEeEe

Thanks for the guide. While this is _NOT_ what we want for marines to do, sometimes we need to embrace some parts of the meta and that some players just wanna go full rambo

Banned
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NethIafins View Post
    REEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Close the topic, meta discussions, reeeeeeeeeeee
    go roleplay a sane marine reeeeeeeeee, not a rambo REEEEeEe

Thanks for the guide. While this is _NOT_ what we want for marines to do, sometimes we need to embrace some parts of the meta and that some players just wanna go full rambo
    If you read the guide, you'd notice I said ramboing wasn't helpful and you're not a superhero. The only thing I suggested was performing very WIDE flanks with some buddies

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the guide, it's simple and well organised. Hope the new players are able to read and comprehend this.

Also will I get a xeno salting like this:
    "This kid's metarushing all the way through lambda, out in ETA, and through our Viro caves. Thro-from lambda, out in ETA, and through our Viro caves LIKE A SPEED DEMON!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    10/10 Guide, Warriors make me want to commit suicide via BC

Godspeed Dinkle you magnificent bastard o7.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sad little girl* not man

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good job retard.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guess we can give the penal batallion a good use

Whitelisted Captain ScreamingIdiot's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CM is in fact a 4-player coop game, get three other competent PFCs and you win 9/10.

If only this game allowed for smaller squads....

Commodore Lorenzo Fiore / Sergeant Callisto Fiore / Synthetic Gary
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    4th Division, 4th Brigade, 4th Aerospace Division, 1st Colonial Support Group
    THE FALLING FALCONS
    USS ALMAYER

Part of the CO council. PM me for any and all CO related needs and I'll help you along.