Your Byond ID?
    Nanu308

Your Character Name?
    Claymore Allister

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    BunnyHoppin

Accused Character Name
    Lillith Killian

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    Around 14:15 US Central time

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 4. No griefing

Description of the incident:
    I was playing as CT Claymore Allister.

CLF were grenading from below on the ladders .And broke a piece of the walls.

I took up a position in Maint to flank the CLF who went up the ladders due to the hole in the walls.

We gunned down around 3 CLF members. They all fell dead down.

Then suddenly Lillith decides to shoot me down even tho i was clearly wearing my CT Uniform. The only difference was i was wearing the Captains beret and Captains gloves.

She wordlessly guns me down and continues firing into my body. I believe she knew i was a CT and just Decided to kill me for no reason whatsoever.

I ahelped it shortly after but Forest which was handling it said she had Disconnected unfortunatly.

Due to that i ended up dying before being defibbed and ending up in crit for the rest of the round.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    This was the area to the best of my memory: https://gyazo.com/6e9d12d1fb635577d7125a3947cdcb81
    Green was Cades, we Also had some Cades north. Red is the broken down walls. White was ether broken or had a girder remaining.

Rest should be in the loggs.

I didnt manage to grab any screenshots of the actual area unfortunatly since i was hoping she would RC so Forest could talk to her.

How you would punish the accused:
    Up to staff handling it.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't get logs at this time but I checked both player's combat logs when the issue was first aHelped and the accused player shot Claymore at least ten times and had no hits on any other entity within that time-frame.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Forest did attempt to investigate but the subject logged off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posting as ghost witness. I was one of the CLF that naded the ladders and later tried my luck going up the lader and escaping through the destroyed walls marked in red by nanu. I was chased down by allister and died to him. I then ghosted to spectate and when allister came back and turned the corner he was shot at. Although I think a CLF was shot at the same spot very shortly (logs for that maybe?) before that so the mistake might have been honest and inexperienced players wont instantly recognize said uniform combo, especially in that kind of a situation.

I allready deleted my recording of the round because it was rather boring for me so I cannot say for sure or provide more proof.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While its fairly clear a mistake was made here, I do not believe it was griefing. But a case of mistaking you for a hostile. The player in question has no notes on their account, other than a note for this very incident. Should this player repeat this type of behavior more severe action will be taken. A note linking to this report will be added to their account, but no further action will be taken at this time.

Resolved.