Thread: The Cristobal Massacre: Par Two

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Cristobal Massacre: Part Three

The Cristobal Massacre: Part Three
    March 21st, 2169

That was it. Hetos was dead and the maybe few dozen �insurgents� that decided to join him were dead as well. The �Warlord� Hetos was dead and AmArc was pleased, but sure, he wasn�t captured. We threw a M15 nade into Hetos� room, all that was left was viscera and a shredded mess of a body. After that AmArc has deposited money and benefits into my account and Staff Sergeant�s Elvanov�s for our role in the mass graves on the ground we keep my mouths shut, but as you see, that�s not the case nearly twenty years later. Was Hetos really the �sociopathic warlord� briefing and command made him out to be? We he really a risk for an insurrection on Cristobal? Or did Weyland-Yutani and AmArc just want to get a point across once word got out that, the marines would do anything and the companies were always in power?

Part of me thinks I was just a freshly enlisted engineer who was made out to think this. If he really was a sociopathic warlord, he would have scorched earth all of Cristobal, armed military age men with whatever guns they had not just a few dozen men and the pockets of men resisting the occupation by themselves. I saw his body after all, he was like the shield operators, a working man simple in appearance, casual clothes covered in industrial grime, and the remains of a hat torn apart from the M15.
    Last edited by Swagbag; 03-27-2019 at 06:57 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    September 29th, 2173
    Staff Sergeant Elvanov has been arrested and is being court martialed with certain engineers for his role in Cristobal, perhaps due to the scale of the outcry from colonists regarding Cristobal. We're still on clean up duty, hunting down colonists in the rural areas and forests who got lucky enough to escape the fate of their families and decided to pick up any arms they could find to fight us. There is a rumor going about that a REAL insurgency by colonists is starting to form. I ask myself, when will my time come? I've done all to my power to try to get myself killed on clean up duty but I just keep...getting lucky.
    Last edited by Swagbag; 03-27-2019 at 07:03 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Critique this story please.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    December 19th 2186
    My name is Samantha Rigga and I am a Cristobal Veteran and squad leader aboard the USS Almayer, 2nd Battalion of the 4th Brigade (Reinforced) of Falling Falcons, squad leader of Alpha as a staff sergeant. The guilt is killing me every day and today I have decided it time for me to die. I will never die as a war criminal only to rot in a cell with a steel bed and toilet or even worse, in a psych ward on O'Neill station. I saw how my father looked at me after I told him what I did, he worked at Weyland-Yutani as a regular assistant manager to ANOTHER manager and yet he most likely pulled some strings to delay my conviction. Have you ever seen the look of death on someone's face? The empty eyes, the lack of their ability to stare you in their eyes, the shrunken lips and eyes....That's what I saw in him and I have no courage to pull the trigger on myself...I will do everything to die on this mission.
    Last edited by Swagbag; 03-29-2019 at 05:40 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Story finished

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OwO someone that actually readed the lore? Noice

The story is short, but It was a Fun read. Crist�bal really shows that not all all the USCM is a patriotic rainbow.

I'd be down for more like these.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lore dates fixed

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is excellent and patriotic as fuck.