User Tag List

Thread: The time when I went queen, and took down 40 marines w/ some help.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking The time when I went queen, and took down 40 marines w/ some help.

Alright, this happen yesterday, I was SO, but I went to cryo cause of boredom, then, in mid-game, I took over the hiverlord being SSD, everything when good there, but our queen, was not trained for being... a queen, so I asked her if I could took over (OOC), and she agreed.

Then we switched minds etc., anyways, before that, we pushed out the marines from the station (Prison Station), but they came back 'cause old queen waited too long.

She wasn't bad at commanding, but she didn't really know what to do in certain moments. So, again, I took over and when I did, the Marines came back down and wiped like... 10 xenos? Anyways, they got up into my chamber, obviously I already de-ovi'd and I was in big trouble, I tried helping the sisters, and got many kills.

ALSO, before the marine push, they had 70 marines up there, and sent down max 40-50. I tried to escape from the chamber, there was a lot of fighting going on. I had to retreat A LOT, with some other xenos, some died to save me, and some made it. anyways, we got many kills from that small push, but I was low in health, and they where pushing, so I had to retreat. we moved north, and went to the cells. Now, groups of marines pushed in the sides, we tried going to medbay, but there where also marines there. So we stayed at Cells and killed every group that tried to get me. Luckily they didn't go in a full horde.

Rav and Burrower made it to the end, there was also other xenos, but died in the escape. Many died for me, and I returned the favor by killing every marine that went to the cell blocks. Anyways, there where no more marines coming, and we pushed. We found the retreat place where medics where treating their wounded, we pushed once, and we pulled back cause we got injured kinda bad.

We pushed again, and got ready to die. That didn't quite happen. It seems like the marines got scared and retreated. And there was only 4 marines in the retreat point. We slaughtered them with our Rav. We went south, thinking that they retreated into that direction. we found the tank, we slashed it a couple of times and it retreated with some marines, we followed it into the circular part of the station where there where tables and all that, the tank came in, I was badly injured, and went back, RAV fucking got run over, and acted as bait for the tank, I went in, with only burrower with me and he was in crit.

Anyways, some marines push, I went Ancient and neuro their ass to ash. I went to help the rav who was still stuck, and I slashed the tank to death, and we kill the marines inside, However the Rav was still down the tank after it died. So I asked the admemes to remove him from there. And they did, god bless 'em. Now, we push towards LZ1, not many marines where there and killed them all, some did escape from alamo we did get some captures, of course. then, queen mother comes in saying how many there are in the ship. 30 where left, and at that point I realized we killed 40 marines with only 6 xenos. I was surprised, and as always, we went up, died, and had fun.

- The END! -
    Last edited by WrongKeyo360; 03-28-2019 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Grammar fixes, Better spacing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cool story bro

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks!