BurnedSweetPotato - Predator Application

Predator Whitelist Application
    Byond ID:
    BurnedSweetPotato

Marine Name
    David 'Smokes' Warren

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Za'Kuth-Thwan

Have you banned in the past month or are currently banned from other servers?
    No.

Are you familiar with the Predator Code Of Honor?
    Yes. I will most likely have it open while playing and checking parts of it if I am ever unsure.

Yautja Character Story
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Describe how your Yautja acts, and how you intend to play them
    I intend to play my predator as one who is a very evil and sadistic hunter, who enjoys getting the most pain and suffering out of his prey both mentally and physically. He will often litter the hunting grounds with blood and the bodies of any unworthies he has slain or the unfortunate victims of the xenomorphs. He likes to keep his prey alive for as long as possible, making them suffer and have their brothers know what he is capable of. I wish to do this by using harpoons to impale marines, or injure them just enough so that they bleed out minutes later. He greatly enjoys toying with his prey and will do actions such as leading them to their fallen brothers and luring them to skinned bodies.
    He may show mercy to those who he bests in combat, and instead of taking a trophy from them or outright killing them, he will find a xenomorph egg to infect them with. This will hopefully create a more worthy opponent than the human themself. There are egg rooms on the Yautja ship, along with handcuffs and stunprods. I rarely see them used and I feel like my predator could use them for capturing a marine he has bested in combat and creating a xenomorph with them.

In your own words, describe the difference between an honor duel and a hunt
    Honor Duel - A sacred, fair fight between two opponents that the hunter initiates. This is almost always to the death unless one opponent shows mercy towards another opponent. An honor duel must be fair for both parties, and the hunter may provide the challenged prey a melee weapon if they see fit, and melee weapons or fists are the only weapons that may be used.

Hunt - A hunt is when one or more Yautja hunters embark on a journey to a certain planet, station, or otherwise worthy hunting ground. The honor code must be followed at all times and the hunters may choose whatever worthy prey that inhabits the hunting grounds to hunt, while still trying to preserve those who are innocent and may destroy the unworthies with whatever way they see fit.

How do you intend on interacting with other predators during a round?
    I do not intend to be a very talkative type, unless anything major has happened in the hunting grounds, such as if the queen de-ovis, more humans come, and events like that. He is generally respectful towards all of his brethren but may quarrel with them if the time arises. He knows that everyone has their prefered hunting style and respects this. He does enjoy talking with his brothers before the hunt and asking if they have any specific trophies that they want to take, or may ask about why they hunt the way they do. He listens to his brothers, taking good advice whenever he can and applies it to his hunting techniques. He often recalls back to his past trophies and may boast about something he past hunted in the past.

Why do you want a predator whitelist?
    I would like to receive a predator whitelist because it opens up a new way for me to play the game. I love being the side antagonist to a battle and I am very interested in the many ways predators are able to roleplay with all factions in the game. Predators add a lot of fast paced combat to the game, but also can add very slow and orderly roleplay to the game, which I am very much interested in. I have had many fun and exciting experiences with predators and I wish to have more by receiving a predator whitelist, they spice rounds up in many different ways too. I want to create a fun and eerie theme to the game, and my playstyle will cater to this. I have been apart of the Colonial Marines community for a quite some time and have proved that I am able to be trusted with the mentor position, and I would call myself a very active and friendly member in the community. I have been roleplaying much more frequently, and I have been picking more roleplay focused roles such as the CL, researcher, and survivor. When I play those roles, I play them well and roleplay properly.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor?
    Yes

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have hunted a marine on LV who was valid prey. They are still alive, but are incapacitated.

You drag them away to a dome and you see the following items:

1. Mining drill
    2. Table
    3. Toilet
    4. Welder with fuel
    5. Baseball bat

Give me some colorful ways you would torture this marine to death

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would probably start off with either the table or toilet, both items would be good for smashing the marine's head into. I would try and crack a few bones, and use the translator to mock them and tell them how weak and miserable they are. The welder would be great for doing a lot of pain and making the marine stay down longer. I am not sure if the human would survive for this long after being previously incapacitated. If the human has pain stop injectors, I would possibly inject those into them just so I can torture them a bit longer. From what I have heard, the mining drill can kill people within a few hits, so I would most likely be saving that for the end. The baseball bat would be a fun weapon in between hits, keeping the marine down. I would mock them again and possibly tell them to get back up or fight, as a warrior should. I would finish them off with a hit from the mining drill to the head, and begin stripping the body of their clothing and start "skinning it". If they called for help on the radio, marines should come just in time to see me finishing up the skinning process and be left horrified as to what I have just done to their brother.
    beast

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After torturing said marine who then goes into cardiac arrest. if you felt they were worthy but weak and did not put up a good fight.

What would you do with the body of said marine?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    After torturing said marine who then goes into cardiac arrest. if you felt they were worthy but weak and did not put up a good fight.

What would you do with the body of said marine?
    I would not take a trophy, a weak fighter should not yield a trophy. I would end up either outright skinning it due to it being an easy prey and hanging it up near the FOB or just cutting off a few limbs and possibly tossing a harpoon into the body and throwing it to a nearby medic. I don't intend to skin all who I have hunted, only the weakest and the ones who are just barely worthy or are unworthy should be skinned. (When I mean skinning, I mean stripping the body down and making it completely bloody by attacking it and using me commands.) A skinned body should be a warning to all potential prey as to my abilities and what I am capable of, and the marines shouldn't need to see dozens of them.
    beast

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you�re a sadistic bastard
    I like this
    You have my vote

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    I think you�re a sadistic bastard
    I like this
    You have my vote
    Thanks.
    beast

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heyy Looks that tard of Smokes is Applying for pred uh?

Your Story was pretty decent well written and have a good format, Your playstyle looks promising and seems good on point of view.

Your answers to Soldier questions were good and shows your playstyle in action.

I know you has a fellow marine and I can tell you aren't a shitler and can properly RP.

I'm gonna +1 this
    Last edited by edgardo; 03-29-2019 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Fixed grammar (Phone Posting)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Easy +1 from me. Great guy and looks just like Bob Shoe.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Easily one of the better apps I have seen! I absolutely love your creativity with your character and his quirk. You have my full support on this one. +1