User Tag List

Thread: The Tiensten Campaign: Part One

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Tiensten Campaign: Part One

The Tiensten Campaign: Part One
    Guns blazing, mortars whizzing, artillery exploding, war is hell.
    Standing before me, well, rather screaming before me was a freshly enlisted marine missing both his legs. He screamed �Mother! MOTHER!� in my ear, his upper remaining legs covered in sharpnel from a mortar round that only landed six meters away from him. His body however, protected me from the sharpnel. Hollow point bullets flew through the air from both sides. This WAS the time before the M41A and smartgun were introduced. Friendly fire was at it�s highest on both sides.

�OVER THE TRENCH, MOVE!� My heart palpitated multiple times like an elephant was sitting on my chest up and down, seeing the chaos in the no man�s land before me. I saw dismembered bodies from both the UPP and Marines, men crying for their mother once again, and all I had to keep my company was this shitty Basquiat tattoo on my arm. A few bullets whirled past me, a few mortars landed only 20 meters away and I hopped into the trench in front of me, stabbing a UPP soldier in the chest with a bayonet, at first bouncing of his armor before managing to get a hit right into his face, then pulling the trigger of the M37A2, viscera splattering all over my face and eyes like a popped water balloon.

We secured the trench only twenty meters away from the last one, using our pre-M41A weapons, namely M37A2 pump shotguns which were highly popular at the time and very reliable, I personally used a mixture of buckshot and slugs, but that�s a point for later.
    Last edited by Swagbag; 03-28-2019 at 04:05 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think you've ever witnessed what a slug does to a head. We took that trench with heavy losses, 34 men dead. Now, we were to attack on three sides on a hill, we've nicknamed it Hill 400 for historic purposes, instead of fighting politically indoctrinated Fallschirmj�gers, were were fighting politically indoctrinated UPP soldiers living off rice rations. The big wigs in the UPP sectors got the real food while the UPP soldiers themselves we captured were skinny and malnourished. We were fed well, but I pity these poor bastards who've been indoctrinated like this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey this is actually cool

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Heckenshutze View Post
    Hey this is actually cool

I'll make one from a UPP perspective soon

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We began our battle for Hill 400. These FUCKING DAMN UPP soldiers fight like hell despite being malnourished, which leads me to believe they're on some kind of stimulant, just like the Germans took prescription grade methamphetamine during their Blitzkrieg into France. Mortars landed right on top of us though, killing five men including all our corporals and our squad leader. As such, I'm now acting squad leader as my squad has less than five men in it now, all short on sleep.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now I can base Heinz's medal from Tienstin on this.