User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Desmet - Moderator Application

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to ask, how soon would you guess you may get busy with school or out of game activities anyways that would force you into extended leave?
    Personally I don�t see extended leave as something that should be used constantly but it really depends on how others feel when it comes to it.
    I remember you being a decent player and good mod. So I�m just going to be neutral until I get an answer.
    Characters
    Alex Rossfield - Marine Roles
    Luke Diamond - Captain
    Lukas - Synthetic
    Alex Rossfield
    CM History
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmet View Post
    In response to above question, I can not deny the possibility that I have to go inactive again. The only difference would be I would apply for extended leave instead of just dropping a PM to mod manager like last time. As to why I didnt do it last time, I planned for a short leave but then due to some personal reasons I could not come back until much later. And such personal occurences are very very rare.
    All I needed to hear. Life happens, and I can't fault you for that.

+1, I hope to see you on the team my man.

Your 'Friendly' Neighborhood Captain, Frans Feiffer. Austrian Kommodore vith zie vorst accent, survivor of Space Vietnam, and Loving Caretaker of the Ungas Aboard the USS Almayer.
    Pred App that is now null lol
    Synthetic model Darwin

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceluke View Post
    I have to ask, how soon would you guess you may get busy with school or out of game activities anyways that would force you into extended leave?
    Personally I don�t see extended leave as something that should be used constantly but it really depends on how others feel when it comes to it.
    I remember you being a decent player and good mod. So I�m just going to be neutral until I get an answer.
    I had the same question when I started playing back in December 2018. So, I waited a couple of months, saw the time I am here on CM during normal days, holidays, examinations and came to conclusion that 10 hours a week is easily doable even when I have workload except the examination week (which is later compensated by extra hours in CM after exam end). So, yea, personally I dont feel I would be needing extended leave until something very unexpected happens which is very unlikely.

In nutshell, I confirmed my doubts on the same issue by playing couple of months and noticing my activity how my time is allocated between CM and non CM life and then I reapplied.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Returning mod who left in good standing. This is accepted. More information will be in your forum inbox. Welcome to the team.