User Tag List

Thread: USCM Dossier: Brigadier General Ret. Julio "Ay-Caramba" Borras

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

USCM Dossier: Brigadier General Ret. Julio "Ay-Caramba" Borras

Quote Originally Posted by Julio Borras
    So vato, you want to know about the Jefe who came from shit and worked his way to the top. Ay dios, it's really not a long story, but I will humor you amigo.

UNITED STATES COLONIAL MARINE CORPS

2ND BATTALION, 4TH BRIGADE

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USCM PERSONNEL DATABASE

MEMORANDUM FROM: CENTRAL ARCHIVES
    SUBJECT: DOSSIER CDR Borras, Julio
    ID NUMBER: LH-0045-GW

� GENERAL DATA

Name: Julio Alejandro Borras Lopez
    Aliases: Ay Caramba, La Cucaracha, The Beaner
    Position: Civilian
    Nationality: Mexican
    Birthplace: Nueva Santa Maria, Luna
    Height: 6'0
    Weight: 200 lbs
    Eye color: Brown
    Hair color: Brown
    Martial status: Single
    Relatives: Juan Roberto Borras Ruiz (Father), Gloria Anna Borras Lopez (Mother), numerous cousins
    Notable Marks: Custom Made Tactical Sombrero
    Dislikes: Cucarachas (Bugs)

I grew up in what you would call a shit barro on the moon. Every day was a struggle, and we did what we did to survive amigo. You either did two things on that shit hole. You mined until you died, or you took what you needed to survive. In the end the policia pendejos gave me a choice. The marines, or 10 years in some shithole prison at the end of the outer rim. I chose the marines vato. Looking back, I should have chosen the prison.

SUMMARY PROFILE:

Its a simple story vato. I'm the dumb Mexican who worked his way up from the bottom because I was the lucky one to survive. I had to turn in my trusty Cucaracha Smartgun for stripes, and eventually my strips for Jefe bars. I don't even think I went to Officer Training School. I have no idea why they promoted me, maybe one of those pinche diversity programs. I was never a hero, I just wanted to do my time. But the big jefes decided something else for me

ENLISTMENT HISTORY:
    2169: Enlistment
    2170: Promoted to PFC, Assigned to Infantry
    2171: Promoted to Lance Corporal, Squad Smart Gunner
    2173: Promoted to Sergeant, Assistant Squad Leader
    2175: Promoted to Staff Sergeant, Squad Leader
    2178: Battlefield Commission Second Lieutenant, Assigned to USS Liberty as Staff Officer
    2180-2184:-REDACTED-
    2184: Promoted to Major, Commanding Officer - USS Almayer
    2186: Promoted to Brigadier General, High Command, Sol System, Earth
    2186: Resigned Commission, Honorably Discharged

Well amigo it's simple, although I am the Jefe, I still have relations with my crew. Some of these people I've come to depend on. However there are other pendejos I can't stand, and would love to transfer. I could say I'm stuck with them, but truth be told, they're stuck with me vato!

RELATIONS:

Heinz Meuller
    This vato is loco beyond words. I think a sleeper malfunction fried his brains, because he thinks he's some kind of German leading forces in the name of some silly foorer or whatever this pinche pendejo says. The man can lead so High Command tolerates him, personally, I think he belongs in the looney bin.
    Vanechka Penkina
    Nothing but an over-glorified janitor. How this pendeja worked her way up to Chief Engineer is beyond me. Those stupido sunglasses as well, every time I see them I want to break them. But she does her job and does her job well, so I can't really complain.
    Mikey Anders
    I am convinced this vato is secretly one of those communista putas. I can't place my finger on it, but I have to watch this vato carefully at all times. Sometimes I want to order his execution, but I never have enough evidence to bring forward a charge. Does his job well, for a dirty communista spy, maybe he does his job too well?
    Elizabeth Nightingale
    One of our better requisitions members, although the vata seems to be a bit too carefree. Some of the other crew call her Elizabeth Nightinthot, whatever that means, but I admit I had a chuckle at it.
    William Crimson
    This policia vato is loco beyond words. I understand discipline on a vessel, but AY DIOS! Does his job well as our Warrant Officer, but dear god the amigo is ruthless.
    Lothar Jones
    This doctore is another loco, he is always trying to get me to authorize these mad scientist experiments which I deny. One of these days he's going to crack and probably do it without my authorization because I keep breaking his heart.
    Tal Ravis
    One of the best Smartgunners on the Almayer. This vato keeps turning down promotion, and no one can put a finger on it. I just think he likes to shoot that Smartgun and has no aspirations to rise through the ranks.
    Frans Feiffer
    One of our helpful staff officers. But I think this vato needs to learn if he wants to Command some day, he needs to stop playing the overglorified Coffee boy role if anyone wants to take him serious.
    Boden Whackers
    This idiota is constantly getting into trouble. High Command won't let me transfer the pendejo, and I can't really kill him. Everytime I have him sent into dangerous situations, he comes out without a scratch. The idiota can fight too. I just wish he would fight the enemy and not his fellow marines.
    Christine Kennel
    I always confuse this vata with the over glorified engineer because they have the same hair, except no sunglasses. Most of the men seem to bully her, and I fell bad, but then I hear her over the comms, and I find myself even telling her to shutup.
    Edmund Crawford
    I am convinced the Almayer is where they send all the loco vatos in the corps. Good staff officer, but the loco talks about knights, wine, and other pinche loco shit like he's in the 1500's Can't really throw him into the looney bin because he does his job well I guess.
    Randall Wilkerson
    Maldita retardado. I sometimes wonder how this vato can put his shoes on with all the stupido shit that comes out of his mouth. I am convinced this vato was sent to the Almayer by High Command just so they could find a reason for me to execute him
    Important: This document remains the property of the United States Department of Colonial Navy and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Archives and Documentation Act 2176, Section 30. If you have received this document in error, you are requested to contact the sender and destroy the document.

Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 05-17-2022 at 12:59 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feel like I just watched an episode of Narcos.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumdor View Post
    Feel like I just watched an episode of Narcos.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not innit so.. I'll be moving this thread to acid goop
    Bert 'SOAB' Beach CARGONIA
    Henrik & Leeroy SYNTHETIC
    Rau'ta H'chak YAUTJA

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

"Honestly, how can you hire this cunt? You must be really fucked up to hire someone like him."

sexy avatar by Manezinho

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i purposefully speed hoping one day youll pull me over

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To: William "Jester" Crimson
    Date: 5/17/2186
    Subject: Retirement

Hola amigo,

As you have heard, the Jefe's at High Command, and I did not see eye to eye. After the last fiesta of that operation, and the casualties under that one puta who we shall not mention, I have decided to retire amigo. It seems high command did not like how I wanted to order a court martial on the vato, and I've decided enough is enough.

It was an honor to serve with you Mi Hermano previously, but I now go to live the rest of my life back on Luna.

Take care amigo,

-Julio
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids