0 Thread(s)
    The best is Avalanche and Buck.

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I played I was pretty much cool to anyone who wasn't a douche or didnt have some meta-hate towards me. I don't remember having any ill-will towards you either. As for Meta grouping, they pretty much ended that when they took away LO lines years ago, I just made due with anyone I squaded with. I never Meta-commed unlike the folks that actually did on the CM discord VC who actually done so.

As for the power-gaming, I basically only skimmed the thin line where it was legal baring over to being against the rules thus why I never got in trouble for it before, and the whole banning fiasco only happed once which I happily served after my appeal was denied, it was never a perma-ban.

As for the Mutinies, there were rules and guidelines that prevented random mutinies, so every one Ive ever done was justified. I can't take responsibility for for what happens to command when others Mutiny when I'm detained or when command is shit. I usually try to defuse before it gets worse but hey, Marines will be Marines.
    Last edited by Lord Xurphorus; 06-09-2019 at 04:51 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everytime I hear a conversation about this Xur person (I never played when he did) it was always about LE LEGENDARY LEADER HE WAS THE BEST LEADER HE INSPIRED THE MEN. Then I think "wtf thats not how this game works" and then they'd be like NO NO BUT HE DID HE WAS THE EXCEPTION HE WAS SOOOOO COOOL AND THEN HE DISAPPEARED.

I'm just here like uh huh, ok. Yeah I'm sure he was le epic leader on a 2D game with discrete movement and extremely shitty methods of communication.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to put some fun into my memories of Xur.. It's an Ochem's razor case. We just melded well together, and got good..

All the way down to each person doing their job as they should be and not winging it without reason.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well,Xur was my first squad leader ,he taught me basic stuff and how to play properly, I was part of the infamous banter squad and there is where i met my first friends on this game.
    He had a lot of charisma,was a good squad leader with some flaws like not wanting to cooperate with another squads.He made me to step up and be squad leader (sometimes) to correct those mistakes and be a better SL.
    I have a lot of memories with that guy,one of them was when we held engineering in box station agaisnt 20 aliens and we won the round after everything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skycave1 View Post
    I'd like to put some fun into my memories of Xur.. It's an Ochem's razor case. We just melded well together, and got good..

All the way down to each person doing their job as they should be and not winging it without reason.
    stick more often to delta. Ily <3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cimo View Post
    Boris Kamerer the most op marine ever
    Literally who?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikehdez97 View Post
    stick more often to delta. Ily <3
    Delta Went to shit a long time ago. Nowadays all you get are kiddies tryna be cool or baldies wanting the 'rep'. Most of the Decent players migrated to the other squads.
    Too many 'Silent' Marines nowadays just wandering off from the squad and trying to kill something.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Breen View Post
    Delta Went to shit a long time ago. Nowadays all you get are kiddies tryna be cool or baldies wanting the 'rep'. Most of the Decent players migrated to the other squads.
    Too many 'Silent' Marines nowadays just wandering off from the squad and trying to kill something.
    as a person who plays a lot of xeno I can tell you this is absolutely false. Alpha is a joke, bravo is even more of a joke, and Charlie aren't scary at all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShakeEZ View Post
    as a person who plays a lot of xeno I can tell you this is absolutely false. Alpha is a joke, bravo is even more of a joke, and Charlie aren't scary at all.
    So all 4 Squads suck then? Well that's to be expected. But my point about 'Silent' Marines still stands, dudes who have their own agenda.