User Tag List

Thread: Helplesssheep - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Helplesssheep - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    TheRedAvenger
    Character Name?
    Henry McFall
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Several
    Total Ban Duration
    Job Ban
    Remaining Duration
    Job Ban
    What other servers do you play on?
    I mainly play on this server now.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    N/A
    Reason for Ban
    I was banned from PO a long time ago for suiciding after a warning.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    Alright lets be real, aside from that incident where I tased a cow, and pepper sprayed a marine, nothing too crazy has happened yet. This ban was a long time ago when I used to suicide a lot instead of going to cyro sleep. I now knoooow not to suicide when I don't feel like playing. If I want to leave the game, I'll simply use the cyro pod.

Now your probably thinking that I will do some low RP shit and get banned again on account of that MP incident. So in response to that I'll just say it mainly my fault for growing to comfortable around marine players. I thought everyone was cool just having fun and stuff, so I starting being a nice cop. Not that big of a strickler, giving lots of warnings, giving lots of minimum punishments, joking around with the marines, eating donuts, yatatata.

I was so comfortable, that I thought pepper spray this dude, say some stupid stuff and then laugh it out. However that player got pissed, started throwing punches, and using that ahelp to dish out some justice....

Afterwards, that incident basically renforced the idea that most people aren't as nonchalant as I am, and will ahelp for just about anything.

Thus, I can assure you that "if" this ban is lifted I will be the most adherent, cliche PO in the game. Who will NOT abandon his ship to go frontlining with Delta because gets bored of pressing same buttons again and again and again and again. In addition, and this may be hard to believe but, I will NOT greif a player, no manner how minor or funny it may seem to me. This may be incredibly hard to believe given my note history, and trust me when thing get tense and incidents happen, players will report. However, I'll try my best to prevent the grief.

In conclusion, my note history with this game is long and full many bans. Its as expansive as a wild fire, engulfing almost every job, and position in the game. A roaring flame fuming toxic clouds of grief and neglect for the rule. Nevertheless, when one looks pass the destruction, and sees what lies ahead they see the story of one old player who has gradually struggled through different aspects of the game, and yet continues to play.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After Deliberating on this for a few days, and Discussing it within staff, Im sorry to say that we have to DENY this appeal.

The principal reasons for this include the fact that you've got low play time, which in itself wouldn't be a problem, but it is when you consider than in less than a month with relatively low play time, you received two job bans.

For an important position such as PO, we need to be able to trust that you've improved, and we're just not seeing the evidence.

I suggest you carefully study the rules, Play at least 2 months with -NO- negative notes.

Resolved - DENIED.