User Tag List

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Marines you looked up to as a newbie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I started a few months ago. So I don't know alot of the older names but for certain roles:
    Combat - Samantha Riggs - All Unga, All the time
    Medical - Landon Seabass Hughes - Always read you a bible verse when healing you
    Leadership - Carson/Windhealer/Juro - Carson is hard win/hard lose due to antics. Windhealer is a fun CO, from briefing shenanigans to leading the tribes on the ground. Juro... Banzai Bayonet charges have a place in my heart, being actually Japanese. (they only work when everyone charges regardless of death though)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh jeez, if I remembered anyone from when I was a noob, I'd throw them out but
    Combat: Has to be Samantha Rigga or Noah 'Biceps' Cruz. samantha is someone I look up to in combat leadership, Cruz has the absurd amount of skills of combat that I want.
    Req: Probably Eustace Pendleton.
    Engineering: Can't remember
    IO: Anyone who gave me a chance and ended up making it fun for all of us. Especially that round last month with me, Russo and the two medics. That was the most fun I ever had as IO and I will never forget it.
    Medical: Tough one. Hardly notice anyone I play with half the time.
    Commander: Another tough one. I would say Dinkle for unexplainable reasons right now.

Synthetic Council Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Although he rarely played Marine, when I was fairly new to CM13, I looked up to Muneef Al-Saheli, one of the most robust survivor mains I've seen in my time.

When I saw him go ham on 10+ xenos as a lone survivor on Trijent, I wanted to replicate that and become as robust as he was so I could kick ass.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's been way too long really for me to remember...Some old names is something Coldsmith, obviously Bill fuckin' Carson, but my memory is notoriously shit after a year and I'm trying to remember people back from something like 2014 when I was a snot nosed piece of shit that played CM as a side and RP'd on mainly played on Hypatia.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh heck. Way back in like 2015 when Sulaco all chaotic fun possible with the mixed common SS13 codes. And when pAI is a thing.
    I still remember some names. One being Xur and Melissa for example. There were more grunts worth remembering but unfortunately I couldn't remember their name except their epic moments.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Avalanche and Spartan, no doubts, even back in 2016 before I was banned for 2 years and feweh called my mom. Dudes are gigachads

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably has to Heinz and James Frederick Cerwick. Those two both taught me how to lead marines better.
    Mentor 1st Mar, 2020 - 11th Apr, 2020
    Trial Moderator 11th Apr, 2020 - 23rd Apr, 2020
    Moderator 23rd Apr, 2020 - 31st Aug, 2020
    Senior Moderator 31st Aug, 2020 - 8th Oct, 2020
    Trial Administrator 8th Oct, 2020 - 6th Nov, 2020
    Administrator 6th Nov, 2020 - 21st Feb, 2021
    Moderator Manager 21st Feb, 2021 - 11th Jul, 2021
    Administrator Manager 11th Jul, 2021 - 8th Aug, 2021

Administrator 12th Oct, 2022 - Present

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oosala Wooki was a big one for me back in nostromo days. Hell both our wiki friends. Muffinman was why I wanted predator in the first place, though their pred's name escapes me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a Marine exactly, but getting into the XO role, I look up to Bill Carson as command.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doubt anyone is even reading this far but I always looked up to an old marine back in 2017 called Hooter since I watched him take down a couple of xenos alone as a medic