User Tag List

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Marines you looked up to as a newbie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I first joined back in 2014/15, the one marine I looked up to at the time was none other than Osalaa Wooki, the absolute chad Bravo main

Godspeed Dinkle you magnificent bastard o7.

The Helllbanian CO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sleepy was my first SL when I was bald and I was following them everywhere. Then me and Kesserline were bald together, figuring our ways out together. Luke Compton was the first CO I was looking up to. And Jack Knight on how to follow protocol correctly and understand the technicalities of Marine Law as a CMP/MP.

There's others too, I'm sure. I just can't point at it right now. But yeah I learned from good people I'm sure of that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still look up to Tom Dinkle, the greatest in command incompetence.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, probably Aestel Wellick, Park So-Hee, Uriel Turner and Christine Kennel. The first three are fantastic SLs so they set a pretty good example while I was still learning. I started playing right before Gabo got whitelisted so I saw a ton of CO Kennel. Always thought they were a great CO. Good times!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm my own man. I never looked up for no marine, I wanted marines to look at me, so that's why I never played anything but Squad Marine since day 1. I only wanted to be known for my ability to kill xeno scum.

Then I just stopped trying so hard and started to play for fun, it was the best decision. If I had to pick a marine as example, it would be Old charlie squad and in the present, Delta squad.

Banned
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i never looked up to any marines but there was a pair of metacomming warriors back then that i thought were really cool and i wanted to be them until i figured out they were metacomming really hard so i wouldn't be able to be as good as them so i quit cm for a a while

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Uhhh Madison Delaney

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aoi Bell

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apples, So-Hee, Murta, Kesserline, Dolt, Murry, Lisa, Heinz, Biceps, Reinhard, Wanda, 'Santa' Klaus, Bill Carson, chubs mad lad lurker and many more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A charlie medic that had "Darren" as their first name. Really appreciated the advice they'd give and how they patched me up after I fucked up time and time again. That's why I tend to play a lot more support/command roles now. Keeping people in the game is fun.