User Tag List

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Marines you looked up to as a newbie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Back when I first started I really liked support (squad med) but in all honesty I had no idea what to do I constantly read the wiki whilst healing marines. But I think it was Bjorn Sigvaldson who really taught me everything there was to know. There was also Bill Carson who from self observations taught me how to have a perfect balance between FUN and SWEATY SHOTGUNS

Tom Dinkle truly showed me how to have fun without BC cuckshots
    Last edited by BatteryBan; 04-03-2019 at 04:42 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jack 'Survivor' Lance was the SL that made me set my preference permanently to Bravo back in early 2017. Still don't regret it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heinz Muller, Uriel Payan, Chance Warden, Tom Dinkle, Philip Murray, Christine Kennel and Wanda Fisher

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even with all his faults, Xur was the reason I ended up taking leadership roles to begin with.

I always looked up to Xur back in the day, and when I got to be one of his underlings, it was pretty cool to be in his squad. Even moreso when, as our relationship built up, his trust in me reached levels where he even asked for tactical advice a few times from a lowly PFC, which rather amused me.

I'll never forget the one time during the hugger combat days where he, as a ghost, watched me hold off two crushers with a bootknife and expressed amazement at the display, which really encouraged me to get more personal with xenos more often as a result.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    John Murry, Jane Roche

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    John Murry, Bill Carson, Julian Petrov, Luke Compton, Kesserline, and Sally Shears who actually walked me through how to play this game back when it was a week straight of LV.

To those who actually looked up to me. I'm genuinely shocked and flattered.
    Last edited by Bancrose; 04-03-2019 at 10:31 AM.

Whitelisted Predator SpartanBobby's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Issac Miller, Suro 'Harlequin' Ruro, Harry Cowper, Alice 'La Fayette' Sanders, Xur, Wooki, Barnabus Jones, YARO, and alot more people I just cant remember the names of at this point

Thanks to all the people that name dropped me <3
    Last edited by SpartanBobby; 04-03-2019 at 10:31 AM. Reason: HOW COULD I FORGET YOU YARO
    !!!

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chubs and Caryl.
    Synthetic Senator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ooh man, lots of names for me! I�ll even give reasons!
    Kesserline, Julian Petrov, Murry and Murray, Luna Thyatos all for robustness and vanguarding
    Heinz Mueller, Carson, William Crimson, Carlos Ramirez, Desmond Stroud, Wanda Fisher (when she came around) all for rp and fun!
    I forget tons more names, but these, off the top of my head, helped solidify my place in this game and keep me coming back! Thanks guys! BOOM SUCKA!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sulaco Delta will always hold a place in my heart.