0 Thread(s)
    Kesserline, Folk, Murry and Shears
    The French Madmen: Capitaine Renaud 'Sierra' Chatillon

Almaric, the history teacher synthetic

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I was new to the game, back in the days of the Nostromo and V1 Sulaco, to the fantastic newer V2 Sulaco and the original incarnations of LV-624, I simply looked to the survivors, the ones who seemed to survive or acted boldly.

Of course I could never remember their names, to this day I'm shit at remembering people's names.

My praise goes to all the secretly competent and robust players. You don't need to wipe half the hive to be a good player, but you inspired the ones who watched you in your small moments of glory.
    This is war, survival is your responsibility
    Captain Alan Bentway
    Synthetic: Nicholas
    Hunter Kwei Ikthya-de

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Murry, Carson, Chubs, Crimson, Murta, Bentway?, Roche, And Barnabus. The robust and the skilled RP'ers who's skill I tried to learn from. Mid 2017 robust lads I struggle to remember all of. QQ
    Chen "Disco" West, Proud recipient of the "Realest Nigga on the Bloc" Award.
    My Dossier, it's good. Trust me. Read it.
    Secondary Objective: Stay Safe, Stick Together, Kick the ass of anything that might need an ass kicking. If you find any booze bring it up to CIC for me please.
    Not everyone who lost their life on Space Nam' died there. Not everyone who came home from Space Nam' ever left there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, first round I played CM some MP told Kesserline to show me around so him I guess.

Also there was a funny moment when they were explaining to me what a baldie was and got me to take off my helmet to show my hairdo which wasn't bald

The reaction to that was "OH SHIT HE ISN'T BALD"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Back in the Sulaco days, i always looked up Xur . Played command for a good while because of him, and learned the in's and outs of it.nI'm still pretty good on command roles nowdays because of them, but just never bother to play them now.

In robustness, i don't think i ever looked up on anyone, though.
    Last edited by Jeether; 11-22-2019 at 01:56 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Surprised me not seeing Dolth or Spheretech listed more. Learned a lot from them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks to the two people who remember and mentioned me as someone looked up to. I was a asshole but I like to think I got results.

As for myself, I personally admire Caryl Bernhaben.

Some of you may remember I SL�d a bit.
    Caryl was my inspiration. I�ve seen him do good in many roles, something I try to emulate. But more so, I�ll never forget the time he led Charlie, and me his SG, on a holding action in Lambda caves alone without support against the entire xeno hive. We held out so long and never lost our position. More so, we lost less than five men over a hour while racking up over twenty two kills including a queen following a massed marine assault from multiple points

His RP, tactical awareness, combat prowess, and leadership synergized so well I strived to follow a similar doctrine.
    I�ll always remember him for that and it�s shaped my way I play not just SL, but every role.

The attitude though is my own.

Oh and I suppose Heinz. He made me realize I could probably become a CO after seeing his style, of course I�ve never been as crazy I think in the role.

After all, I remember when he first kind of just showed up and started playing.
    Last edited by Vispainius; 04-19-2019 at 12:23 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I ever comeback in game.

New marines: Who the fuck is this baldie chinese guy?
    Delta Marines: He is the most savage marine in USMC

Wamakahana: *cough* that's right, that's right. One of my best marine and a warrior. Rookies, show some respect for a veteran and bow for him. NOWW!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    kaylen brooks for me, taught me how to do stupidly crazy/suicidal plays, and how that can be fun even if they only succeed once or twice out of hundreds of times. Also the reason I started playing medic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All of early 2018 delta