Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Marines you looked up to as a newbie

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ayy well

When I used to play has Jeff I was inspired By Uriel Turner to play SL charlie in that time was really funny.

Some old names would be that retard of Klaus hhehe and how to forget chubs a great man.

Another ones Were the DiscoKing and Luna "Firecracker"

Oh I almost forgot to mention the french duo Dolth "Mantits" and Kesserline I love those guys (No Homo).

Xiphos volund was the first guy that brigged me and he showed me what was the marine law in that time,he is a great guy sadly I don't see him too often (jerkface start playing reee).

There's a lot of names that I can't remember from that time sadly.

When I started from zero with alyx I got inspired by icey and sydney woods to play doctor & Researcher.

Heinz and Jester inspired me to play SO/XO/CO

Barnabus was a great guy aswell Olaf miss them a lot.

Frans & AJ inspired me to not be a retard (hehe)
    Last edited by edgardo; 05-14-2019 at 03:29 PM.

Ceyella
    The people who taught me all my tricks and how to play got banned or quit D: no one left I look up to, it�s 90% balds & 10% veterans I bicker with over nonsense like backpack or satchel medic.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Various times throughout my CM career I have looked up to many alphas. Every now and then I would get too close to one and they would hit me with a slug shotgun and leave me dying on the floor looking up at them wondering "Why? There isn't even an alien anywhere near us."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Caryl "Hail" Bernhaben was an SL I had pretty routinely on the Sulaco and he was pretty epic.
    Angelo Pearsley or whatever the hell Jroinc1's ic name was taught me a lot about the supermatter, based guy.
    There was this one researcher who I thought was pretty epic but they got banned after they made a bunch of grenades and remote detonated them on the rasputin
    That one Ruben RO who was very good at his job

^^^
    They all were good people to try to emulate, pretty ebic

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Noah Kirchner :eyes:
    Trial Moderator: 4/18/19 - 5/2/19 / Moderator: 5/3/19 - 10/1/19 / Senior Moderator: 10/2/19 - 12/26/19 / Trial Admin: 12/27/19 - 1/11/20 / Mod Manager: 1/12/20 - 4/18/20

Cerwick/Balakura/etc
    Discord: noah#7322

Former staff member and long-time CO Council member, now I just wave my boomer cane at people when I want something to complain about.

Whitelisted Captain ScreamingIdiot's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I joined a little bit shy of a year ago so I can only speak for the mid-to-recent Almayer years for CM.
    Heinz, Carson, Sleepy, Crunk, Alan, and Wamakahana were the first ones to tune me into playing command roles and support roles while not being a shitter. Most of what I've learned I owe to these fellas.

Alice taught be everything I needed to know about chems and healing braindead marines, to the point where I can confidently head the medbay, do field surgery, or manage half-a-squad of downed marines any round.

Can't forget my fellow survivor mains. Maximillian, Lilly, Collins, Aiko, and a handful of others, you inspired me to get off my ass and learn how to hack and clap xeno ass on every map.

As for standard PFC/Spec shit, Reinhard, Spartan, Frans, Rigga, Cruz, Kennel, Rosey, Frans, Dee, and probably a bunch of others I am doing a disservice of not mentioning are always setting the bar for both robustness and RP chops.
    Last edited by ScreamingIdiot; 05-18-2019 at 05:23 AM.

Commodore Lorenzo Fiore / Sergeant Callisto Fiore / Synthetic Gary
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    4th Division, 4th Brigade, 4th Aerospace Division, 1st Colonial Support Group
    THE FALLING FALCONS
    USS ALMAYER

Part of the CO council. PM me for any and all CO related needs and I'll help you along.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Barnabus, SASoperative, Tanya the mewing MP. When I was but a fledgling it was they where the first Marine heroes I knew, all OOC aside

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I admired a few people, but I always looked up to Heinz. I hated his decisions as a CO sometimes, but he nearly always got shit done as a CO/XO, and whenever he was a marine he always did a great job. And Discoking. Never forget Discoking. And as always, Lisa "Hotshot" Taylor (If I remember the name right.) Most robust marine on the server.
    Last edited by Weaselburg; 05-20-2019 at 02:36 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heh, Jules Was always My Favorite Squad Leader, Murray, Murry and Mudder, Heinz, Carson, Dinkle. The Good ol Days...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Watts, Santa, Crimson, Einzbern, Weaver, Uriel

I'm fucking sure I'm forgetting a few but I also joined at a weird time where quite a few of the fucking current captains were still in squads. Man I miss those days so fucking much.
    Last edited by Eliteempire; 05-22-2019 at 01:37 PM.