User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alky - Synthetic Application

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay I'm changing from neutral to -1 due to that absolute insincere and abysmal response to Sleepy. In all my days as a synthetic council member, I have never seen a worse response to someone asking you very simple questions.

The Application

This has been said but you did the format completely wrong, you're just supposed to message one of us and ask for it back. Now it's too late, and I figure you didn't do this because you didn't know any better, so how can we trust you to read up on new guidelines or even remember them? The application itself isn't bad, I rather like the style of writing you did for the backstory due to the change of pace it is from normal synthetic stories. Nothing mindblowing, but it's interesting. You are a well known medic with the reputation of avoiding healing people and just running around gunning shit, with doesn't sit well with me as well. All of this is just annoying or a minor issue to me, I'd still -1 it of course, but I wouldn't be as determined about it. In my personal experiences with you, you don't say a word and just run around and only talk when you're asking for shit.

The Response

"You place harsh punishment yet you have lax rulings and then you begin to press on the player who had broken it. While I may be abit outdated to the ruling to other similar cases. I felt as though I was purely a target to being removed as synthetic."

We place harsh punishments because this is a whitelist, you were suspended for the first time because you actively attacked someone and hurt their round, a MARINE even at that, and you were dewhitelisted because you broke the guidelines very clearly with attacking the xenomorph queen.

You were a target to being removed because you broke the fucking rules. It's not hard to comprehend, not many others at the time had this issue with combat or identifying threats, if it's just you getting in trouble then it isn't a problem with the guidelines, you're the problem.

I don't think you sincerely regret your actions because you have no reason to. You love combat, everyone does, but you lack the self control that every other synthetic does to refrain from fighting. Seeking peace but prepared for war is our motto, and you chose the opposite.
    Synthetic Senator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yikes

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I don't really care about you not following the right format, but it is not a great start.

The reason why I'm giving my negative vote is your failure to understand why you got dewhitelisted in the first place, instead of understanding your mistakes in the past and apologizing for it, you went for being a victim of some bigger conspiracy. This may be a new council, but we respect the opinion of the old council and support them. If you ever want your whitelist back, I suggest you think more on why you were removed and what you could do to avoid it again, or if synthetic is even the right role for you.

Best of lucks, but -1
    A small part of the Synthetic Council

with Jakkk, AcuteCircle, Pedroca2lucas and Kineem

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SolubleWhenWet View Post
    yikes
    Nothing else to add.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepy Retard View Post
    I'll be blunt, as far as I'm concerned, you're a nobody to me who plays CM - I have no hard feelings for or against you, because as I said you're not anyone of note to me.

I'll also use the warning document to state this:
    Amadeus, 7d suspension for Combat Synthing
    Alicia, warned for Combat Synthing
    Sandra, warned for Combat Synthing.

These three were all given out by me, primarily, around the same time you were dewhitelisted - there was no targeted attack, I do think your quirk was wholeheartly piss poor. However, I was of the same mindset of someone I considered a friend (Okand) who tried to apply with the same quirk, there was no bias involved - you just perceive it to be because you cannot see everything we did that term.

I'll clarify as I can:

Were the new Combat Restrictions because of you?
    Sort of, as a single cause? Absolutely not. Several synthetics had been warned, and suspended around the same time - you just had the self importance to think it was entirely your doing.

I hate your character:
    Three things. Your normal character? Literally could not care less about it, not a matter. Your synthetic character at the time (basically their quirk) - Yes, I did have a disdain for it, as it was LRP in my eyes. Okand, as I said a friend of mine, got the same treatment with their app. You as a person? I barely know you, honestly.

Onto the application itself;

The application shouldn't of been made. Full stop.

There is a method of reacquiring a lost whitelist you did not follow, which makes me think your ability to read up on changes is next to nil.

Besides that, the application's story is dull. It's not very interesting, your quirk is "they're respectful" for all purposes, which isn't much of a quirk, but it's workable nonetheless.

Your competence with all fields is something that is lacking, and something you mention yourself. You don't really know how to hack doors, which is an incredibly basic thing that should be known. Everything else, well. Good enough

Overall, I don't think you really deserve your whitelist back. You didn't really address any concerns with your dewhitelisting and how they'd play out today, with the new combat guidelines. You completely missed out how to get your whitelist back in the first place, you failed to give a captivating application, and you couldn't even say you're fully competent in regards to Synthetic duties. You also used a false bias excuse to 'wave away' your previous dewhitelisting, trying to soften the severity of it - when you beat the beans out of an Executive Officer in defense of a xenomorph. There isn't an excuse for it, even if you wish there was.

Engaging a queen, you 'conveniently' had an M15 Frag grenade on you, not a commonly available thing mind you, and threw it at a boiler, and continuing to slash the queen to near death. This was far past the FOB, the frontlines, you were solo. I could rag on you for the reports themselves, and the contents of it, and how even if the rules were lightly subjective, the situation was not subjective - but I don't think that'd be worth my time, after all, if you couldn't put the effort to read how to get your whitelist back, why should I give anymore effort than that?
    I thank you for confirming your hate towards my character and I do understand that I am narcissistic in a manner of an issue that was my issue.

As for your response to my application and to all others who wants to know, I made this application due to the Cynthia application being added for different reasons. Prior to my application, something happened which spurred a friend of mine in staff to get �a good word to NCGjamie to add my synthetic mind you she had a decent rating if not positive, but this was when anything goes, so I got synth app as a big reason to that or at least it was in mind for NCGjamie.

I�ll say this, I will state my fullest abilities regardless if it�s required or an application. If doors are a basic thing then I can easily adapt to it over the time I would be engineer. I am not lying to make myself better in the application even if it�s going to deter my application greatly.

As for the synth combating, I was within marine forces during prison which is why I was even away from the FOB and an officer told me to go with them, I followed and we are led to the scenario of the queen. A M15 was taken from the FOB as it was on the middle of the floor and I asked marines whether they wanted it and point at it, but no one wanted it so I kept it in my bag (note that this was after I was deployed within like 30 or a hour or so. When marines were retreating to the central ring and the boiler was in view of the retreat, it was in my satchel along with a medkit along with my common gear set as synth. I was not solo at all, I acted on order per command and assisted the front. Whether or not you believe me or contradict myself I still recall the events as they were.
    Last edited by Alky; 04-03-2019 at 11:52 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakkkk View Post
    Okay I'm changing from neutral to -1 due to that absolute insincere and abysmal response to Sleepy. In all my days as a synthetic council member, I have never seen a worse response to someone asking you very simple questions.

The Application

This has been said but you did the format completely wrong, you're just supposed to message one of us and ask for it back. Now it's too late, and I figure you didn't do this because you didn't know any better, so how can we trust you to read up on new guidelines or even remember them? The application itself isn't bad, I rather like the style of writing you did for the backstory due to the change of pace it is from normal synthetic stories. Nothing mindblowing, but it's interesting. You are a well known medic with the reputation of avoiding healing people and just running around gunning shit, with doesn't sit well with me as well. All of this is just annoying or a minor issue to me, I'd still -1 it of course, but I wouldn't be as determined about it. In my personal experiences with you, you don't say a word and just run around and only talk when you're asking for shit.

The Response

"You place harsh punishment yet you have lax rulings and then you begin to press on the player who had broken it. While I may be abit outdated to the ruling to other similar cases. I felt as though I was purely a target to being removed as synthetic."

We place harsh punishments because this is a whitelist, you were suspended for the first time because you actively attacked someone and hurt their round, a MARINE even at that, and you were dewhitelisted because you broke the guidelines very clearly with attacking the xenomorph queen.

You were a target to being removed because you broke the fucking rules. It's not hard to comprehend, not many others at the time had this issue with combat or identifying threats, if it's just you getting in trouble then it isn't a problem with the guidelines, you're the problem.

I don't think you sincerely regret your actions because you have no reason to. You love combat, everyone does, but you lack the self control that every other synthetic does to refrain from fighting. Seeking peace but prepared for war is our motto, and you chose the opposite.
    This is for the application, I do act as a proper medic, I treat at least to the point of wasting 60 to 50% of my medical supplies during an average game if anything, I stay to the ship ironically enough more than spend time on ground. The only times I been �reputable� to avoiding healing is either the situation is too heated for my position to get an able enough location for healing or for the marines to not push back to the field medic lines. As for my wordless expression, you haven�t been seeing me much, I do talk if a subject of talking is alright though most of the time I do talk is questioning command, or a subject that delta decided to talk about, or some recent event. Once again it will be obvious to hear my complaining as well. I have 1-medic policy and since the medic update, I�ve been more lenient on watching other medics and sitting back until their status are blinking, often giving tips to others. When I heal, I give it all guaranteed to support the marine assuring they would continue the operation. We�ve been subjected to a lot of bridge combat so most marines suffer burns and require a lot of define to the point I have to get other medics to help me, and many other medics are just hanging out in the back, so most marines are usually being taken in the frontlines.

As for the response, It is the synthetic application and I did state why I did get my dewhitelist, I am only stating why and how it happened. As to why I said it was lax is because others can do the same thing whether it�s to my degree or not is still a thing, weren�t you subjected to killing queens as well, I am wells aware you are usually captured at those time, but you attacked instead of retreat though it may have been the queen recklessly attacking so I apologize for any thing I attempt to. And I will still it was because of the guidelines because I have talked about it to others saying if it�s okay since it was a subjective topic.

I wouldn�t been making these arguments or debates if I were to not regret my mistakes. I do have control over myself and when I don�t, I realise my mistakes. I am not saying I am right, not am I saying you are wrong. I�m simply being a broken record on something already done and I already coped with hence a reason of being here. I thank you for your honest opinions on my app, and I understand my fault in the situation from my dewhitelist.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Denied. Didn't follow the thing that tells you exactly what to do to get reinstated and you failed to sway anyone's opinions here.