User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ColonelCorazon - Synthetic Application

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the kind of synth we need in the USCM.

+1

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 Complete faith that this player will make a good synth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is comedy gold.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    shit ap shit player

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright I have spent the last two weeks (aprox.) in the forest to get myself into the proper mindset to become the best synth player ever. I learned to identify all of the naturally occurring trees and birds in Ohio, as well as the majority of mammals and reptilians, which are still spooky. I now know how to start fires in seven different ways. More importantly, I know how to stop fire.

Anwyho, I'll be responding to questions now. Thank you all for your time and consideration on this app.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AcuteCircle View Post
    Pathetic, low effort application. Do you think synthetic app is a joke? The worst denied app put in more effort than you. Frankly, I am quite offended that you think you could get accepted with this excuse of an application. I could put in more effort than you in 5 minutes. Did you really think a synthetic with a quirk of a park ranger could pass? Sweetie, we're on a space ship. A military vessel. Marines might be dumb like animals, but we do not need a ranger to take care of them. Your answer to questions really doesn't look like you understand synthetic guidelines. I cannot trust you either with this role, knowing your reputation.

That's gonna be a fat no from me. You need to try harder. This just ain't it.

Edit: I noticed the staff moved it from synthetic whitelist to acid goop. This is where this belongs.
    I'm sorry that my application wasn't up to your standard. I did take this very seriously and spent hours and hours on fleshing out a fully realized character that I felt confident in roleplaying in-game. If my app is accepted, I can assure you that I'll spend the time observing more synth rounds so I can better prepare myself before I roll Synth. Should my app be denied, I intend to do the same. If you don't mind, would you be able to provide feedback on my next attempt? I appreciate your honesty. You're a great player, so I do take your feedback to heart. Thank you, Acute!

Quote Originally Posted by captainyankee View Post
    Oops, you accidentally posted your masterpiece in acid goop instead of synth apps. Can we get some staff to move it?
    I was so darn sure I posted this totally correctly. It would be really super good if it got moved back to its rightful place, right? I'm glad you enjoyed my app. Do you have any advice/feedback for me? Thank you, Rein!

Quote Originally Posted by superjo98 View Post
    Pretty sure you're meant to read the story while also listening to the Oregon trail theme in the background, Big +1 from me chief
    I'm so glad you knew what to do. Really enhances the experience, I feel. Thank you kindly for your support, Super!

Quote Originally Posted by Bancrose View Post
    No question about it.

+1.
    It really means a lot to me to have your support. Thank you Bancrose!

Quote Originally Posted by NewOriginalSchwann View Post
    I can't read but the story is probably good.

+1.
    If you can't read it, I'd be happy to provide an audio recording of me reading it aloud for you. Regardless, thank you for your support Yin!

Quote Originally Posted by Vampmare View Post
    I like but I also dislike

=1
    I appreciate feedback, even if it isn't positive. What should I improve on, in your opinion? If this app is denied, I'd really like to do better next time. Thank you Vamp!

Quote Originally Posted by 4000daniel1 View Post
    make a real application you dumb dum

_1 for now
    What do you mean? This is totally serious. I spent hours pillaging images from actually real Ranger magazines and slaving away in MSpaint!

Quote Originally Posted by Avalanchee View Post
    I'll give you a " out of &
    I'm honored. Thank you Murray!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelpoint View Post
    I like the attention to detail with the edits to some of the pictures to better fit the theme of the USCM/UA.
    I'm glad you enjoyed. It's the little stuff like that I always enjoy the most on any story or piece I'm working on. I hope that'll contribute to you supporting my app! Thank you, Steelpoint!

Quote Originally Posted by Casada_Radio View Post
    This is the kind of synth we need in the USCM.

+1
    I appreciate that. I tried really hard to come up with something unique that would also support the marines in any round! Thank you Casada!

Quote Originally Posted by bobatnight View Post
    +1 Complete faith that this player will make a good synth.
    Having the support of the legendary Captain Spaghetti is all I could have ever hoped for. I promise not to let you down! Thanks Bob!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim_inc View Post
    This is comedy gold.
    I have more fun writing comedy, so probably the majority of my short stories fit that bill. I'm glad you enjoyed and I hope to have your support! Thank you Max!!

Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    shit ap shit player
    I definitely don't wanna disappoint you Soldier. I know I have a reputation and I've been trying hard to improve it over the months. I've been really good about not blowing up any dropships this year, too! I can only promise you that I'll keep working at being a better player and member of the community. If you have more feedback, I'd still welcome it. Thank you for responding, Soldier!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColonelCorazon View Post
    ...I've been really good about not blowing up any dropships this year, too!...
    I can provide character witness. It's been at least 5 months since Wanda accidentally grenaded the Alamo.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So....

You actually posted this on synthetics apps but it got moves to acid goop?
    There's a lot of Effort on this app and you made a actual character, however we are on a Military Vessel nor on a Forest.

It would be pretty funny to have a synth like this but there's none spot for you on a military vessel with that quirk.

In all Seriousness -1

Good luck next time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by edgardo View Post
    So....

You actually posted this on synthetics apps but it got moves to acid goop?
    There's a lot of Effort on this app and you made a actual character, however we are on a Military Vessel nor on a Forest.

It would be pretty funny to have a synth like this but there's none spot for you on a military vessel with that quirk.

In all Seriousness -1

Good luck next time.
    No way, I definitely didn't post it in Acid Goop on April 1st on purpose, why would you, who would ever think that.