User Tag List

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst Grenade You've Ever Thrown

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh and you can't forget priming a grenade right as a spotter gets you. That's a classic.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even better priming a grenade, having the perfect throwing lane, and then you're shot in the back and drop the nade on the ground.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The other day I was b18 and I was getting grenades out of my bandolier to reload my grenade launcher. Game was giving me input lag and when I grabbed a grenade I double clicked it and armed it and I stood there like welp wtf do I do cause im on the bridge on lv with fog around us and marines infront of me and behind me, So I threw it at the front with less people then went over and started dragging people back. I was like jesus that was a retard mistake.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be fair, I always expect the B18 to blow up friendlies at some point, so you were really only meeting the B18 standard

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    unknown-25-1.png

???????? ? ? ?? ? ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's a bug with the client where if the game lags at just the right moment while you're picking a grenade up from the ground/out of a container and you end up clicking twice, because you think the first click just wasn't registered? Well both clicks did indeed register, but now they are back to back, and you happen to have the grenade in your hand now when the second "pickup" click is received. Which, if you haven't guessed, primes the grenade.

This happened to me once like two years ago but I was able to toss the grenade into a hallway and no one was injured, but still got a mod bwoink over it???

Anyways just happened to me again today, was dropping grenades down a ladder when the client stuttered and suddenly I was holding a live HEFA grenade. Because everyone was crowded around watching, I ended up getting shoved away from the ladder when everyone heard the priming sound so I couldn't just dump it. Then the one safe spot I could have thrown it was blocked by people running in my way. I was lucky to be able to just drop it in a corner and eat it myself point blank. Them's the breaks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i've never thrown a grenade

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep Inside Me View Post
    i've never thrown a grenade
    Then why did you make a post...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried to throw a nade out the DS on Evac and the door closed and it bounced back and killed half the Marines . The Xenos then boarded and killed everyone

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    picked up a nade and was leaving req line, my hand brushed by the Z key while I was in hotkey mode. It was pretty epic.
    I play as Dawson Hook and Brad.