User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst Grenade You've Ever Thrown

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was running across the river after a retreat was called and had just lost my gun. I was in crit and pretty sure that if an alien so much as touched me I'd die. So when a drone of all things ran up to finish me off, I naturally missed most of my shots with my pistol and decided to just set off a grenade and hope I could take it with me.

The drone, of course, ran away. I was now left with a live grenade in my hand and a renewed will to live. So I tossed it up towards the drone, right into a group of retreating marines that I noticed a few seconds too late. I passed out and got dragged away by a medic after that, so I've got no idea how that turned out for them, probably poorly.

I don't really bother using grenades much anymore.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The best way to learn that you don't prime grenades by throwing them down ladders is the hard way.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah. I remember the first time I used a grenade instead of just hiding them inside the purgatory that was my Satchel.

HEFA got nerfed a bit, and I decided it was finally time to try using grenades since I heard a lot of praise still about it back when it actually did something rather then fuck all.
    Put it in my UGL, and then forgot to go back to the regular pulse rifle fire. Then I shot a Resin wall trying to get rid of it. It didn't go well. But hey. The wall was gone
    Last edited by Grentex; 04-09-2019 at 05:16 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Before the HEFA nerf, I rolled spec and got B18. As B18 I norammly run only with HEDPs and so requested a box of it to req. I emptied my bandolier of the HEFAs on the ground and did the same for the HIDPs. With the imput lag, I primed the last HIDP that so burned me down to death and activated the 6 HIDPs and like 10 HEFAs on the ground (before the random flamer timer update) destroying my whole prep and getting me FUBAR at 12:07

I even got PMed to know if it was intentional etc..
    The French Madmen: Capitaine Renaud 'Sierra' Chatillon

Almaric, the history teacher synthetic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Using UGL Went to launch a nade and cuck this warrior, The nade somehow shot out diagonally hit off the wall and landed at my feet. . .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I once pulled the grenade and threw the pin.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had the firebomb get shot in my hands as CLF once and set it off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are no "bad grenades", just happy little accidents.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PogoMarimo View Post
    happy little accident
    How did you know what my parents call me?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    XO, 1 Runner on the ship harassing civis. Had it with the shitty runner, CMP and me go get him in the morgue. Tactical shotgun from earlier FOB inspection equipped. The underbarrel launcher was still loaded with HEPD. Runner gets bodyblocked and is next to me me thinks "Got you now you fucker." Irkalla Resheph fires the underbarrel grenade launcher. Runner got stunned and beaten to death by doctors and the CMP. LOOC was laughing.