User Tag List

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst Grenade You've Ever Thrown

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

Marines traveled on a ship called Sulaco and deployed using the Rasputin and the Vindicator.

Aliens needed a mysterious substance known only as "royal jelly" to evolve beyond T1.

And one time a dipshit marine named James Wanderer threw a grenade inside of the Vindicator, crippling the entirety of Alpha squad before they had even landed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was a tanker on Prison Station in the midst of an entire squad of marines when I tried to fire a nade from the launcher into a doorway with some xenos hiding behind it. An engineer was on the tile diagonal to the door, and closed it right as I fired. It bounced off the door, slipped right under the tank, and detonated. I think quite a few marines were injured including the engineer, and to top it all off, the tank's armor was shredded.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As Bravo SL I accidentally nuked myself inside my tiny prep room with a HEDP by the miracle of RNG I was deaf and some blood loss. But nothing broken. I was deaf for so long I think command thought I went AWOL

Donor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CO in CIC defence, primed a HEDP and threw it out of the CIC door... Well, that was the plan. A PO closed the door just as i threw the nade, trapping the nade inside with us.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IMG_20190224_014951.jpg

When this was still possible, way way back, i accidentally once tossed it to a defending group of marines, who instantly burned alive and left most of the hallway on Sulaco uninhabitable for oomans
    Bert 'SOAB' Beach CARGONIA
    Henrik & Leeroy SYNTHETIC
    Rau'ta H'chak YAUTJA

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

"Honestly, how can you hire this cunt? You must be really fucked up to hire someone like him."

sexy avatar by Manezinho

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just recently as Charlie SL on Big Red I reload my launcher and most of my squad is standing next to me, I go to switch off the launcher and WHAM I click through the button and plant a grenade next to all of us. The worst actual grenade was me thinking I was alone and hurling a grenade down a dark tunnel at an alien only to see my squads lights break the darkness and have the grenade go off at their feet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAmmo View Post
    Just recently as Charlie SL on Big Red I reload my launcher and most of my squad is standing next to me, I go to switch off the launcher and WHAM I click through the button and plant a grenade next to all of us. The worst actual grenade was me thinking I was alone and hurling a grenade down a dark tunnel at an alien only to see my squads lights break the darkness and have the grenade go off at their feet.
    I think I was there for that one. A second grenade took out our medic entirely and the other engineer thought it was tactically useful to barricade our way out. I was the only one who managed to crawl over the barricades as the xenos slaughtered all the Charlies with fragments in them

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried tossing a nade at a UPP Soldier. He caught it mid gunfight and threw it directly back at me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was a 13 Xeno V 15 Marine Fight in the South Pods intersection. Someone botched a chem nade that had blue flame and killed everyone but 3 people. Edit: Should mention, it wasn't me that did this one. But fuck it was so bad I had to mention it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First CM round I used nades I blew up briefing...