User Tag List

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst Grenade You've Ever Thrown

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You used to have to press R before throwing a grenade. When this changed i was not aware. I dropped not one, but two nades at my feet, confused how I had just killed several fellow CLF including myself.

At least nobody recognised my name
    Goosen Dagen-casual marine

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tank bay defense. We were doing great, holding n shit. I try to throw a nade, a PFC gets infront of me.. nade is stuck in between the space closing inner tankbay from outer tank bay. Defenses and defenders lost... heh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was going to throw cooked M15 and rush the benos but because dumb me and other marine is on help intent we switched places and my nade hit the other marine, you can see where this is going.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a grenade but one time I made the decision to fire the main battle cannon of the tank at a Crusher surrounded by marines trying to chase and shoot it. The crusher died along with most of the marines trying to gangbang it. Worth in my book.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Took me like 5 fuckups to learn that you don't arm the grenade before throwing it down the ladder on ice.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Head Developer & Marine Law Maintainer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most UNGA tier grenade I've thrown yet was it hit a window frame, bounced back and killed like 5 people. This was also after accidentally shooting a tanker who was repairing it. Good times.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As first time to spec, accidentally ffd teammates with hefa so much I got bwoinked for it, also gibbed a hivelord with ltb and killed a friendly engineer ltbstronk.acceptablecasualties

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On prison went to throw a nade. A spitter immediately neuroed me so I dropped it and fell on top of it.

Killed me and like 4 other guys standing nearby. Fucking spitters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a baldie, it's literally my second game and I think to myself 'wow how I can be less useless?'.

Commence a stroke of pure human ingenuity... Grabbed a grenade launcher attachment and several grenades like the action hero my mom told me to be. While trying to figure out how to load HEFA grenades into a grenade launcher, near the pile of wounded no less, I accidentally activated it. I tried to throw it away toward an empty space, hit a pole, it drops next to me and killed at least 3 or 4 people.

Got a PM from an admin, who let me off with a warning when I told him it was an accident and that I was new to SS13. I was glad to see that the admins were understanding of newbies, and honestly I can't get enough of SS13 now. Though I'll probably fuck up a lot more in the future, it happens less often and I can usually be trusted with a flamethrower now...... Usually... I still don't touch grenade launchers.