mynameajeff
    Your Character Name?
    Mogu Stump
    Their BYOND Key
    Sargash
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    5:50 AM, 4/6/2019
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    - Whenever a player receives a punishment they should know why and what they are being punished for.

- Ensure that all incidents are adequately investigated before giving a ruling.

1. Send a personal message (PM) to the violator asking them to explain their actions

2. Investigate the situation

3. Determine the seriousness of the issue
    Description of the incident
    I got killed as a survivor on Big Red by a lurker after they pounced me, understandably, I was angry about dying on the map, and the lurker got PB buckshotted and died, where I proceeded to say "Nice going retard." I was told to stop because I was "being an asshole" I explained it was banter, and salting. Keep in mind this was ALL IN DEADCHAT, NOT IN A TICKET.

I then, went back to satirizing dead-chat the place to salt, by saying ridiculous phrases like "Remove lurkers and warriors"

"Add Anti-FF posters" "Remove xenos, they're ERP bait" "Fetish Content". I browsed around the xenos, following some of them, then I went to the queen and said "Hoping for a marine metarush to end the round so I can play again" "or maybe reinforcements". As I don't play xenos, partially because I retain a ban for my bad behavior a-while ago and the fact I hate the xeno play-style compared to the Marine/Human play-style.

Then I was dead-chat dead-say muted, without a ticket, without explanation of what rule I broke by saying that "I wanted to marines to win or lose fast" since meta-rushes either end up with marines completely dying, or they kill the hive relatively quickly.

I noticed that I was muted when I tried to speak in dead-chat that round about the Corporate Liaison taking ultrazine (the fucking briefcase literally says "Not for personal use.") and for good reason, as I understand what Ultrazine does in full now after an incident. Dangerous chemical, if you take it, it's impossible to recover. This report however is about the staff member, not this player.

I believe since no ticket was ever formed, nor was it investigated while a ticket was open regarding my player, that they jumped to the "punishment" conclusion, and I wasn't particularly informed what rule I broke, which could fall under rule 3, but without a proper investigation, to learn from my mistakes with explanation I was unable to. Also I don't think my comment about meta-rushes broke Rule 3, perhaps rule as intended, not rule as written however. But the conduct code was seemingly broken in my opinion.
    EvidenceHow you would punish the accused
    Reprimand, possible re-training.

I just don't want other players to experience what I experienced.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The reason I didn't PM you is because I wasn't punishing you. I asked you twice to stop, desist, and you continued to antagonize players. You did not receive a PM, and did not receive a note on the incident. The action I took was for the integrity of the server and for the players on the server.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sargash View Post
    The reason I didn't PM you is because I wasn't punishing you. I asked you twice to stop, desist, and you continued to antagonize players. You did not receive a PM, and did not receive a note on the incident. The action I took was for the integrity of the server and for the players on the server.
    That's funny because, you asked me to stop, and I changed the subject, which would be a different subject you should've told me to stop, instead you directly muted me, without warning, and I don't believe that "i want to play again, hoping for a marine metarush" is harassment, especially because I wasn't told to stop by anyone in dead-chat.

In any case, if I was antagonizing players, I'm pretty sure they could've asked me, them-selves, instead you took it upon yourself to punish what I think you perceive as "wrong-think".

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was in these rounds/semi involved as the lurker that killed the survivor. Shortly afterwhich i died also to the remaining survivor in tcoms. Id just like to point out that a couple of logs from dsay are missing, namely mynameajeff talking to me and my replys. While the salt was obvious and understandable and while yes dsay is a place to release a little bit of salt and vent the rounds ending frustrations there's a not very thin line between doing so and taking it too far, which you were borderline of stepping over. Did you see me laying the toxicity down coz id died to a survivor? (and not even the good one). Honestly even without seeing dchat all the time and only taking into consideration what i saw between dying and you being muted i think it was needed. Sometimes you can provide some good discussion to dchat, this time it was just pure salt
    H'chak Best click clack.

Alice 'Snow' Falkner: The one TRUE snowflake.

Lurker 420 Points at the dank weeds.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sargash did nothing wrong here. I dont required staff to tell people when they get timed out of LOOC, OOC, or dchat.

You were told to tone your salting down. You didn't. You got muted from Dchat. I don't know what you think is so traumatic about it that you "just don't want other players to experience what I experienced."

And I want to make something very clear here to you. Disguising 18+ comments like "Saying suck my dick is ERP" " Fill my holes is ERP, change my mind" is not a clever way to say those statements. It WILL get you permabanned.

Resolved.