step210 - Predator Application

Predator Whitelist Application
    Byond ID:
    step210

Marine Name
    Stephan Kars

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Sei-Ruja

Have you banned in the past month or are currently banned from other servers?
    no never

Are you familiar with the Predator Code Of Honor?
    yes

Yautja Character Story
    Sei throughout his life has learned that honor is what one should stand by. When he was a young blood he meet the one that gave him belief, Sun-Ja, sun thought Sei the joy of following the code in their spare time alone together. When it was time to become a blooded he eliminated his target with ease, after this he elimated all targets assign to him with almost no effort. His actions did not go unnoticed for later he became an elite( damn fine elite as that) he began doing missions didn't matter to him whether voluntary or not he enjoyed the feel of the hunt. One day when he was just resting after a long hunt on kihu(made of planet) he was given an order of eliminating an outbreak of xenomorphs, without any hesitation he accepted the mission. He was dispatched along with some of his fellow yautja incase things did not go as planned for thme

Describe how your Yautja acts, and how you intend to play them
    Sei is often called a observer for he is a quit one that takes action if necessary. I intend to play stealtly abiding by our codes

In your own words, describe the difference between an honor duel and a hunt
    A honor duel is when a predator deems a other predator or prey worthy and decides to challenge them providing them with a weapon suitable for them to battle each other with While a hunt is when one or a group of yautja go to a remote location and hunt prey they deem worthy usually taking their skull as a trophy

How do you intend on interacting with other predators during a round?
    I will greet my fellow yautja staying out of their way unless they request assistance

Why do you want a predator whitelist?
    I always wanted a game that would make me feel like a real yautja then I found this. I watched a predator livestream of this and found it pretty damn awesome so yesterday I played a couple rounds of marine and alien and loved it. Gonna breed game on weekneds and free time, sorry for bad English(not native language)

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor?
    Yes

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I Completely Dislike this app, is just Low effort and generic I don't even think your playstyle is a actual style, being stealthy is what every pred do.

Your Interaction with others is literally what the honor code say, there's none interaction on that.

Your character is showed like a Super Op Predator on the story, he was never hurted and appears he can defeat everything just like a Mary Sue Character.

The story by himself can't stand is just bad, the format, The grammar and specially the lack of content and bad content are horrid, it also shows something that corcerns me which is "When he was a young blood he meet the one that gave him belief, Sun-Ja, sun thought Sei the joy of following the code in their spare time alone together. When it was time to become a blooded". So you said your character became A youngblooded before fighting and that he didn't KNEW the code has a YOUNGBLOOD then you decide to make a super strong pred. This Shows me the Little You know About The Yautja Culture

First Every Yautja is Unblooded UNTIL they finish successfully their first hunt has a ritual that's when they gain the title of Youngblood, they gain the Blooded title after severals hunts and when they're more experimented if I'm Right.
    This isn't going to be accepted So here's a tip for your 2nd Attempt : Look at the Accepted Apps on both new and old forum, try asking for help on the whitelist app and take a deep look on the Yautja culture.

Here's a Link to the AVP extended universe Yautja Page avp.fandom.com/wiki/Yautja_(Predator)
    Is really useful and helped me a LOT when I wrote mine.

For Now Big -1

Good luck next time.

When I Applied Rob Told me This.
    Quote Originally Posted by RobBrown4PM View Post
    Humility and modesty go along away in story telling.
    Last edited by edgardo; 04-07-2019 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Phone fixes

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You fell into the trap of appealing instantly without looking at other accepted apps and what is looked from in an application. As such, this does't even qualify for bare minimum.
    Get yourself known first, you're a new player, correct? Play at least a couple months and then work on a really good application. Use whitelist help on our discord and get familiar with Yautja lore. Good luck.
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a no from me dawg.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, lad, but this isn't gona cut it. Get yourself known in the community, read up on Yautja lore via the AvP wiki, and put some effort in to your next app.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah this won�t cut it. -1

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Low effort application.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't even know what a Youngblood is...

The French Madmen: Capitaine Renaud 'Sierra' Chatillon

Almaric, the history teacher synthetic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks I have learned a lot

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not gonna beat the dead horse.

Next time, look at accepted and denied apps to see the different levels of effort required. Use the Discords #whitelist-app-help channel for guidance and advice from other players

Wolfgang Schneider - CO, CL
    Roscoe Barrett - CMP, MP, Spec
    Joshua - Synthetic
    Zathar-Veraz - Yautja
    Xenomorph - L-0-RD
    Ex Badmin Manager