User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Talk about that first bootknife kill ungas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talk about that first bootknife kill ungas

As the title says share your stories about all them glorious moments you had with the boot knife.

My first kill was after we got swarmed on the ship. A runner leaps at me and I throw my shotgun at him by mistake, like a true legend. With no options left I pull out everyones favorite weapon and start hackin and slashing like a madman until the boys from beantown are dead.

Also ITT discuss melee weapons in general, what you think about them, how the can be improved (Or nerfed if your one of those guys), and how best they can be utilized etc.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Double e-sword is really bad, devs pls buff

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fireaxe is bloody great at clearing resin.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meh... Bootknifes are sooooo last millennium. Bootpistol is the new hot thing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my first kill was inside a Crusher.

I remember when the knife was so powerful that could crit the queen in like 10 slashes.
    About melee weapons: they�re in a good spot. They pierce armor and depending of the skill you can spam that click and kill everything.

My opinion on best weapons:

1st Predator glaive>sword>wristblades/scimitars>combistick

2nd LV-695 mining drill

3rd Katana>Claymore>Merc sword>machete

4th bootknife / alien blade

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First boot knife kill..

I saw a pred and a lurker battling it out, and I decided to join in the melee. Bug, alien and man battled it out the old fashioned way. I got the lurker, the pred said something (I don't remember what) and left. I dragged that corpse back like a god damn hero.

Whitelisted Captain ScreamingIdiot's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cornered a rav during a massive push in underground Ice and started wailing at him one-armed before I collapsed due to paincrit. Always a jolly fun time to punish bad positioning.

Commodore Lorenzo Fiore / Sergeant Callisto Fiore / Synthetic Gary
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    4th Division, 4th Brigade, 4th Aerospace Division, 1st Colonial Support Group
    THE FALLING FALCONS
    USS ALMAYER

Part of the CO council. PM me for any and all CO related needs and I'll help you along.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was playing as a medic on Solaris Ridge and our squad was at the Bar, we were getting royally fucked up by the Aliens and I grabbed the first PFC to fall. I knew everything was fucked and everyone was dying so I attempted to drag the critically injured PFC back to the FOB. On the way back to the FOB a Runner found me, it ran back and forth slashing the injured PFC to death and I couldn't shoot the damn thing because it was too fast. Once my PFC buddy was dead the Runner came for me, we had a bit of a scuffle and I managed to shoot it quite a few times with my main weapon and eventually my sidearm.

Of course the Runner took me out and it devoured me so it could take me back to the hive but it got lost around LZ2 and was forced to spit me out. I was able to walk but the Runner was just kinda stood there staring at me, I guess he thought I was completely disarmed because I lost both my guns. It was at this point that I pulled out my boot knife, the Runner failed to hit me and I slashed him to death.

I would like to lie and say I lived to get back to LZ1 but I didn't, a fucking Lurker found me and ate my face.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Me unga me Delta.

CL gave me Ultrazine and 3 machetes, So I ran naked like an idiot under ultrazine, chasing runners down with the power of the machete
    The French Madmen: Capitaine Renaud 'Sierra' Chatillon

Almaric, the history teacher synthetic

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Synth surv round, a Lurker tried to gank me. I pulled my fire axe and crit him in 3 hits, then finished the job on that fucker. Same round I killed another lurker on Almayer and a Boiler.
    I play as Dawson Hook and Brad.