User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bobatnight - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bobatnight - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    bobatnight
    Character Name?
    Sal 'Spaghetti' Spanelli
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Freemysoul
    Total Ban Duration
    Forever
    Remaining Duration
    Until appealed
    What other servers do you play on?
    Aurora/Bad Deathclaw
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    No
    Reason for Ban
    Referred to players as pedophiles in discord.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I apologize for insulting the community in a ridiculous way as well as arguing with staff members. This incident was 6 months ago now, I've not been accumulating notes or issues on the server in this time and would like to rejoin the discord.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Server notes

Spoiler Spoiler:

Also I will admit I'm biased because I talk to Bobatnight on a daily basis about pred shit, and other things. But at the same time I think based on our relationship I can keep it simple.
    If you are unbanned there's gotta be some serious warning tag time.

And also so I just get my point accross

DONT HARASS OTHER MEMBERS OF THE COMMUNITY.

If you think there is something wrong, and a discord user is doing something you think is wrong, bring it to the attention of a staff member instead.

But asides from your forum Shitposting on shoutbox, out of pity I think you should get one last chance.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 04-09-2019 at 03:12 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You've improved in game, but ooc you've still been a little bit of an insufferable person on the forums. That being said, it has been a long time. I'll be happy with a unban if you get something like a month tag.

Also you need to understand that you are going to be walking a tightrope in a thunderstorm, and that you wont be getting another chance after this for a very long time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty much what the others have said.

+1

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think enough time went by to let you have another chance.+1
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't feel like any of your public apologies have ever been genuine. Feel like you've been strategically ass kissing to try and get important people to approve of you. Feel like all your friends on staff plus oneing you is nice and all but not exactly unbias. I also feel like you enjoy playing the role of a asshole to much to just up and change. Your in game notes might be clean lately but I don't trust that you aren't just playing nice for the moment just to get back in, wait out the inevitable probation period and then just start acting up again once your in the clear. Like your still toxic here on the forums and mchat so like, miss me with that.

Like, as with a some other people in the community, I don't exactly know what ever made you feel like you needed to have a problem with any of us, but you just some day decided you wanted to stir shit and act like a dick a while back. I don't know exactly what caused this, as I never had any personal issue with ya, but you've just kinda been a dick ever since even if it was just passive aggressive dickery. Your this way to a bunch of players. It's kinda trash.

So na. -1.
    Chen "Disco" West, Proud recipient of the "Realest Nigga on the Bloc" Award.
    My Dossier, it's good. Trust me. Read it.
    Secondary Objective: Stay Safe, Stick Together, Kick the ass of anything that might need an ass kicking. If you find any booze bring it up to CIC for me please.
    Not everyone who lost their life on Space Nam' died there. Not everyone who came home from Space Nam' ever left there.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not much of a person on the forums, but after doing some looking into your behavior here. It's a solid -1. In fact I'm a little surprised you have not netted yourself a ban on the forums. Playing nice in the game is easy, you're playing a game, but when it comes to interacting on a social level, which is all discord is, you very, very clearly prove that you've no desire to improve. You seem to be a good player, but I don't think you'd be good back on the discord based on just a fraction of your forum activity.
    If you're truly trying to improve, before you post something, give it a few minutes, read it over, ask yourself if it's at all beneficial.

Last edited by sargash; 04-09-2019 at 03:10 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same as both above, really. With Soldier being the only one to present the issue, looks like your friends hopped to plus one this. Your forum posts and mchat messages are as toxic as they were, I see absolutely no change in your behaviour - you even said that this report's going to be a low-effort one before posting it. Yet an another chance seems like a big stretch, -1.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://gyazo.com/b3d799a9d17af005d096554335028e7e
    @Chen I could also post the DM's of you to sleepy where you declared yourself 'leader' of the discord, so I'm not sure if I should be confused about your bias comment or just find it outright hilarious.
    I hate to burst your bubble here chief but I don't give any thought to you and your group at all, if you could post some of my 'toxic' forum posts to back up these claims I'd be happy to see them.
    @sargash I'm surprised you changed your mind so quickly overnight but that's up to you.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've given you the benefit of the doubt quite a bit over the last couple of months, and yet you keep on deliberately playing the asshole and getting your self in to crap.

You then also go and post this in your signature.....

Join our group to halt degeneracy, PM me for details.

G.A.F.A.P.F.A

Gamers against Furries 'Accidently' posting fetish art.
    We're a non profit organization that seeks to eliminate the 'OOPS DIDNT MEAN TO' of the Furry community constantly posting their degenerate bullshit and claiming it be an accident.
    Come'on man, grow up.