Joshua - Synthetic
    Zathar-Veraz - Yautja
    Xenomorph - L-0-RD
    Ex Badmin Manager

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Grapes are thinking they can out robust the Delta boys? All the Almayer belongs to Delta (except the Bravo prep, too much fortified)
    The French Madmen: Capitaine Renaud 'Sierra' Chatillon

Almaric, the history teacher synthetic

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can't stop Delta. Delta is on the warpath and the grapes are going to be turned into juice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Deltards will collapse in on itself with FF and ODing medics. Murry alone will wipe half his squad out. You Deltards will not win.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My name is Captain Chen West, Disco King, and I'm putting together a special squad, and I need me eight Charlies. Eight Grapeish-American marines. Now, y'all might've heard rumors about the war happening soon. Well, we'll be starting it a little earlier. We're gonna be dropped into delta prep, dressed as deltards. And once we're in enemy territory, as a bushwhackin' guerrilla army, we're gonna be doin' one thang and one thang only... killin' Deltards.

Now, I don't know about y'all, but I sure as hell didn't come down from the goddamn deserts of Mars, cross five thousand light years of space, and fight my way through half of Space Nam' just to teach Delta squad some lessons in humanity. Deltards ain't got no humanity. They're the foot soldiers of a Minority-hatin', mass murderin' maniac named Heinz Mulluer and they need to be dee-stroyed. That's why any and every son of a bitch we find wearin' a blue uniform, they're gonna die. Now, I'm the direct descendant of the WW2 Nazi killin Apache Aldo Raine. That means I got a little Injun in me. And our battle plan will be that of an Apache resistance. We will be cruel to the Deltards, and through our cruelty they will know who we are. And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered, and disfigured bodies of their crayon eating brothers we leave behind us. And the Deltards won't not be able to help themselves but to imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands, and our boot heels, and the edge of our knives. And the Deltard will be sickened by us, and the Deltard will talk about us, and the Deltard will fear us. And when the Deltard closes their eyes at night and they're tortured by their subconscious for the evil they have done, it will be with thoughts of us they are tortured with.

Sound good?

Now I got a word of warning for all you would-be-warriors: when you join my command, you take on debt, a debt you owe me personally. Each and every Charlie under my command owes me one hundred Delta headbands or boonie hats. And I want my hats! And all y'all will get me one hundred Delta headbands taken from the heads of one hundred dead Deltards, or you will die tryin!

Last edited by WinterClould; 01-23-2019 at 08:04 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Think I'll just have to weld-lock more charlies into extended bunks lockers.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blueberry souto tastes better than grape souto. Prove me wrong
    Goosen Dagen-casual marine

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SirMandrake View Post
    Blueberry souto tastes better than grape souto. Prove me wrong
    There is no Blueberry souto, it's Blue Raspberry.
    I, as the inventor of Blue Raspberry Souto, am a Charlie supporter. The colour of our beverage does not connect to the colour of the squad.
    Chen "Disco" West, Proud recipient of the "Realest Nigga on the Bloc" Award.
    My Dossier, it's good. Trust me. Read it.
    Secondary Objective: Stay Safe, Stick Together, Kick the ass of anything that might need an ass kicking. If you find any booze bring it up to CIC for me please.
    Not everyone who lost their life on Space Nam' died there. Not everyone who came home from Space Nam' ever left there.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imagine beeing a Charlie and thinking that you can beat Delta. Impossible
    The French Madmen: Capitaine Renaud 'Sierra' Chatillon

Almaric, the history teacher synthetic

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imagine being so "good" that somebody had to give you prep room closer to the Req, so that atlest few grapes, who skipped "famous" breakfast, can get some attachements.