User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Akabinxstar - Moderator Application

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright so unlike my other compatriots, I'm not gonna outright say YOU'RE TOXIC REEEE.
    But at the same time your behavior as a person reflects heavily upon you.

I think people can change, but I think you should work on yourself as a person and turn around your reputation before trying to become a moderator.

Plus we are mod heavy at the moment, so we are very very picky.

Not right now, but if you turn yourself around, I say try again in the future

Godspeed

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I echo Soldier in that I believe people can change, however, you've put on display your poor behavior to much as of late and because of that I can't support this at the moment.

Cut the BS, start acting like a supportive and mature member of this community and I will gladly go to bat for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's gonna be a no from me cheif.
    Chen "Disco" West, Proud recipient of the "Realest Nigga on the Bloc" Award.
    My Dossier, it's good. Trust me. Read it.
    Secondary Objective: Stay Safe, Stick Together, Kick the ass of anything that might need an ass kicking. If you find any booze bring it up to CIC for me please.
    Not everyone who lost their life on Space Nam' died there. Not everyone who came home from Space Nam' ever left there.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You've been behaving better lately, just keep doing that. It is still too soon to apply because people still have a bad taste in their mouth after your last behavior but you can do it if you keep being good.

Good luck on future app, I'll support it if you keep being good.
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, Your behavior from what I've seen is pretty.... Good and bad at times. Looking at your discord bans you basically have been banned because you took jokes and memes a little bit too far. You jumped on the "Discord mods suck" meme and ended up getting banned by it for slinging insults. Jokes or not you went a bit too far. You also got banned from discord after getting appealed for posting a nazi meme which personally I see no problem with but its still pretty offensive to others so punishment was needed. I look forward to your next application once things about your behavior calm down a bit, overall you arent too much of a bad person you just take things too far.

Onto your application, its not bad but its not perfect. If we go based on your application and ignore your behavior in the past I'd say everything on the Application can be worked out in a trial, but its your behavior people have the most concerns about. Take a stride to improve how people see you from now on.
    Kaitlynn Lawson The Captain: https://cm-ss13.com/old/viewtopic.php?f=142&t=18802
    Alicia The Motherly Synthetic: https://cm-ss13.com/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=17406
    Ja'akir Aki The Messenger of the Gods: //showthrea...or-Application
    Staff history:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're a good person and I like ya, but I also don't think you're ready to join staff. I don't think you're wrong about your thought on being a mod helping you to be more responsible, but that's not how it really works. We need to see that you're responsible first. You can definitely get heated and respond immaturely when you're pissed and you can take your shitposting too far. This is all stuff that's fixable, and I've definitely seen you working on your behavior to good effect.
    Acute's right. You're taking the right steps, so keep at it. I have faith in ya!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At this point and time I believe your reputation is too much of a detriment. Work on building up a positive reputation in the community then you can apply again. But for now I am denying this application.