User Tag List

Thread: Tesora - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tesora - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Tesora
    Character Name?
    Akeno Raoni
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    -
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent (Since January)
    Remaining Duration
    Permanent
    What other servers do you play on?
    TGMC
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Paradise Station
    Reason for Ban
    Multickeying (I don't have the exact reason, it got deleted)
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    Well, I want to say sorry for not making a large appeal because I'm not fluent at all so here we go. I know what I did, I did a bad thing and I regretted it, I learnt my lesson. I've been playing in another server and I comprehend a lot of things now. I want to clean my name here, So I want to say sorry and I give my word that it isn't going to happen again.
    Last edited by Tesora; 04-09-2019 at 08:51 PM.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tesora account notes:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Blue Seraphin notes:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just putting that out here: Tesora came forward when his ban somehow got lifted, instead of playing and hoping not to get caught.
    Last edited by AcuteCircle; 04-09-2019 at 09:05 PM.
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Tesora,

You say you "did a bad thing". Could you elaborate on what that bad thing was? Did you only do one bad thing? Why did you do that bad thing in the first place?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As well what you have to say regarding these incidents:

Warned for being toxic towards staff members when not getting the desired response. | Fri, December 28th of 2018

Banned from Military Police - As MP violated the Marine Law and allowed a prisoner to escape, told me "Whatever" when I was going to decide to issue him a IC warning, due to previous recent note jobban issued. | Tue, January 8th of 2019

Banned from Chief MP - As MP violated the Marine Law and allowed a prisoner to escape, told me "Whatever" when I was going to decide to issue him a IC warning, due to previous recent note jobban issued | Tue, January 8th of 2019

Banned |Duration: 180 minutes|Reason: Came to pester staff about his CMP ban appeal being denied. After being told a few times to stop, they proceeded anyways. Please, take time to re-read our rules and self-reflect. This is not helping you. | Fri, January 11th of 2019

Severely warned for violating Marine Law, tased the CO when the CO was performing a BE causing a considerable roundstart disruption. Very argumentative in ahelps. Recommend MP jobban on further issues with MP due to severity of violation. | Sat, January 12th of 2019

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharinoma View Post
    Hello Tesora,

You say you "did a bad thing". Could you elaborate on what that bad thing was? Did you only do one bad thing? Why did you do that bad thing in the first place?
    The bad thing is the multikeying(since I got banned just for it), well, my first intention wasn't to bypass my jobban, but to start playing again as a new person, seeing there was no problem in using another account when the fact ocurred(as i remember), I wanted to clear my past and start playing as a new and clear player, but unfortunaly I clicked the role and played, and unfortunaly I got caught. And no, I did not only one bad thing, but this one was the worse. I hope they can forgive me for it.
    Last edited by Tesora; 04-25-2019 at 10:08 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Solarmare View Post
    As well what you have to say regarding these incidents:

Warned for being toxic towards staff members when not getting the desired response. | Fri, December 28th of 2018

Banned from Military Police - As MP violated the Marine Law and allowed a prisoner to escape, told me "Whatever" when I was going to decide to issue him a IC warning, due to previous recent note jobban issued. | Tue, January 8th of 2019

Banned from Chief MP - As MP violated the Marine Law and allowed a prisoner to escape, told me "Whatever" when I was going to decide to issue him a IC warning, due to previous recent note jobban issued | Tue, January 8th of 2019

Banned |Duration: 180 minutes|Reason: Came to pester staff about his CMP ban appeal being denied. After being told a few times to stop, they proceeded anyways. Please, take time to re-read our rules and self-reflect. This is not helping you. | Fri, January 11th of 2019

Severely warned for violating Marine Law, tased the CO when the CO was performing a BE causing a considerable roundstart disruption. Very argumentative in ahelps. Recommend MP jobban on further issues with MP due to severity of violation. | Sat, January 12th of 2019
    I can tell you about the two first bans, it was a misunderstanding, another person did a bad thing and the admin tought it was me, I said "Whatever" and he interpreted me as toxic, but I just wanted to say I was going to accept everything that could happens, since I wasn't the wrong on the issue. I didn't allowed the prisoner to escape, I was going to check him, since he tried to suicide early, so he escaped and we got him.
    Last edited by Tesora; 04-25-2019 at 10:11 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pick a ckey for the ban to be lifted. You'll be on a two month probation. Any issues with toxicity towards staff will result in your permaban being instantly reinstated, no third chances.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lordington View Post
    Pick a ckey for the ban to be lifted. You'll be on a two month probation. Any issues with toxicity towards staff will result in your permaban being instantly reinstated, no third chances.
    ckey Tesora

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Resolved & Closed