AcuteCircle - Predator Application

Predator Whitelist Application
    Byond ID:
    AcuteCircle

Marine Name
    Andrea Viserley, Zion Griffiths, Beatrice

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Yua'tah Cin-ta

Have you banned in the past month or are currently banned from other servers?
    Nope

Are you familiar with the Predator Code Of Honor?
    Yes, very much so!

Yautja Character Story
    Spoiler Spoiler:

And google doc for less eye hurting font:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Describe how your Yautja acts, and how you intend to play them
    Yua�tah is a proud, albeit a reckless female predator. She wants to prove others of her worth and because of that often comes ill-prepared or underestimates the enemy and gets herself hurt. She longs to be respected and seen as a great Yautja but doesn�t realize that she isn�t all that special. She can�t stand creatures that disrespect her, although she learned to control herself much better than when she was young. Like any other Yautja, she loves the hunt and the thrill it gives her, especially a worthy prey. She might mercy someone who respects her and shows the potential to become a worthy prey later.

I intend to play her as a proud and overconfident predator. She will make her presence known before attacking the prey and give it a chance to strike back. If the prey is intelligent and she upgraded her bracer, she will try to scare it by laughing at it, mocking it, asking questions like how much they value their life, seeing if it�s worth the bother and introduce some roleplay. If not, then she might just attack it from the get-go. If the prey runs away or doesn�t attack back, she will most likely give up on them unless they�re a real worthy deal. She wants to fight someone who is not afraid to give their life up for a great fight, and she will do the same for them.

In your own words, describe the difference between an honor duel and a hunt
    Honor duel is between two parties that consent to it. It must be head-to-head, either providing the opponent with a weapon to fight against the predator or weakening oneself by not using weapons. Only melee weapons. No healing is allowed during the honor duel. If the human wins the honor duel and spares the predator, they are to be considered my equal and I must award them with something, like a weapon and let other predators know of their presence and victory. If I spare them, I am to let them go and congratulate and take something of theirs as a reward.

Hunt, as the name implies, is when the predator goes to the planet and finds prey and stalks them to eventually kill them. During a hunt, on worthy prey, only melee weapons can be used. Unworthy can be killed with a ranged-weapon. Can't hunt innocent. Once the hunt is completed and I kill my prey, I take the trophy, if the prey proved any challenge.

How do you intend on interacting with other predators during a round?
    Yua�tah will be wary of the other predators that are on a hunt with her, especially males. She will not fuck with their prey nor their hunting style. If they do not respect her, she will be rude to them while trying to prove her worth. Wanting to be the best hunter, she will boast about the trophies she collected. If the predator is weak and dies during the hunt, she will most likely mock them, depending on how they died. If they died to someone she considers strong, she will pay her respects. If someone is doing better than her and gets better trophies, she will be respectful albeit not let the better hunter walk over her. She will take the advice of those she respects.

Why do you want a predator whitelist?
    I want the whitelist because predator looks very fun to play. It opens up such an interesting new playstyle, that's unlike xeno and marine and I really want to try it out and prove that I can make a good predator. I respect whitelists, I never go out my way to use my whitelist to grief anyone or cause an annoyance to anyone and I am sure if, given the chance, I will contribute to the hunt in a positive way. I know predator causes a lot of salt to many people so I will try to make it best for everyone.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor?
    Yes

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I�ve already previewed their story and didn�t see any problem with it as is, that is unless they changed it before posting... application is well written and filled out fully as I would expect in a predator application.
    Good person and active in the community.
    Never had a problem with them in or out of the game.

+1
    Last edited by Aceluke; 04-11-2019 at 02:45 PM.
    Characters
    Alex Rossfield - Marine Roles
    Luke Diamond - Captain
    Lukas - Synthetic
    Alex Rossfield
    CM History
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great story, outstanding member of the community who doesn't screw around. I to previewed their story and found it to be quite well written.

+1

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah sure

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry no girls allowed

but in all seriousness good app good player good story good pred good +1
    I play as Dawson Hook and Brad.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I aswell Previewed the story and I enjoyed it in that moment.

The Story was pretty good, well written also it shows your character personality, your playstyle isn't the generic me pred me hunt so I'm ok with the app.

When I used to play, I had several Encounters with your synthetic Beatrice, none of these left me unpleaseant exclusively when I was the Captain.

I think you can have this Circle, make sure to show yourself worthy on the hunting grounds.

PD: If you get it, I gonna tell you Child bearer HEHEHEH

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you all for positive feedback and for checking my story out when I showed it to you first. This final draft is better thanks to all your help <3
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    gamer girl pradatorrrr

Yeah ok +1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)