User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hooderino - Predator Application

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A'right you got unbanned and If boomer thinks good about you I can go and leave a +1.

However before leaving my +1.

You said your pred is a religious one.

So what you would do if another predator comes in and disturbs your ritual by destroying whatever is the offer?.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ya'kui would be very insulted and angered by this, and the predators actions would be considered disrespectful. I would challenge the predator to an honor duel, and if I won I'd take his mask as a trophy and then take his corpse back to the pod to prevent any of his gear to be taken.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The story shows effort, and you show effort to be a better player than before.

+1 you deserve to be given a chance
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AcuteCircle View Post
    The story shows effort, and you show effort to be a better player than before.

+1 you deserve to be given a chance
    Thank you, it means a lot to me.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Enjoyed reading the story. You getting your ban appealed also shows something too me. +1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumdor View Post
    Enjoyed reading the story. You getting your ban appealed also shows something too me. +1
    Thank you and everyone else for the support.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A well thought out and well written story, though a bit lacking when it comes to your character. I feel you focused more on the combat between the humans than you did on fleshing out your Yautja.

Answer me this.

You're on a hunt with another Yautja. You come acoss him sacrificing their prey. As you observe you notice the Yautja is sacrificing the prey in a ceremony that contains malicious rhetoric directed at Cetanu. How do you respond to this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobBrown4PM View Post
    A well thought out and well written story, though a bit lacking when it comes to your character. I feel you focused more on the combat between the humans than you did on fleshing out your Yautja.

Answer me this.

You're on a hunt with another Yautja. You come acoss him sacrificing their prey. As you observe you notice the Yautja is sacrificing the prey in a ceremony that contains malicious rhetoric directed at Cetanu. How do you respond to this?
    Ya'kui would be displeased, however he'd more than likely take note of it and continue with the hunt, however if the Yautja continued to insult his Gods and Goddess and/or crossed him in another way, he'd challenge him to an honor duel. Ya'kui is very competitive as I said, but at the same time passive. He doesn't really like conflict with other Yautja while hunting, due to him thinking he works best alone.

Also, in response to what you said about my story, I agree that it didn't really focus on my character that much, but I was trying to bring out the point of how observant and patient he is. I've never wrote a story like this before, so I just winged it since at the time I was banned from the discord so I didn't have help from anyone. I tried to PM some people on the whitelist council but I didn't get any response.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your Answer was okay but still need more and I'm pretty curious about these.

How would your predator playstyle interact with a synthetic unit

You think that synthetics are a worthy prey?
    Last edited by edgardo; 04-28-2019 at 07:16 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, it would depend on what the synth did. Considering that they are mainly support roles, they would not be worthy prey, instead innocent. The Predator Honor Code also addresses this, saying that synth's are innocent. So, Ya'kui would ignore the synth, unless it did something to be considered unworthy. In that case, he would kill the synth. For example, if Ya'kui was dueling a Marine and the synth tried to intervene, he would kill the synth.