Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hooderino - Predator Application

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooderino View Post
    Ya'kui would be displeased, however he'd more than likely take note of it and continue with the hunt, however if the Yautja continued to insult his Gods and Goddess and/or crossed him in another way, he'd challenge him to an honor duel. Ya'kui is very competitive as I said, but at the same time passive. He doesn't really like conflict with other Yautja while hunting, due to him thinking he works best alone.

Also, in response to what you said about my story, I agree that it didn't really focus on my character that much, but I was trying to bring out the point of how observant and patient he is. I've never wrote a story like this before, so I just winged it since at the time I was banned from the discord so I didn't have help from anyone. I tried to PM some people on the whitelist council but I didn't get any response.

So here's the thing, your character stated the following in your story

"God of Death - Cetanu, thank you for the death of these unskilled prey, and showing me the strongest warrior of these humans."
    Your character then does the following:
    Ya'kui marks 17 lines into the soldiers forehead, each mark resembles each dead human in this battle.
    If you're praying to a god and worshiping said deity, you're going to be defending your faith at all costs. You're a Yautja, all Yautja are proud and fiercely defend that to which they hold in great esteem. Simply put, if you're praying to Cetanu and you come across another Yautja disrespecting him, it's a fight, likely to the death.

I'm neutral until such time Overlord and Matt give their views, I want more opinions on this app.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooderino View Post
    Well, it would depend on what the synth did. Considering that they are mainly support roles, they would not be worthy prey, instead innocent. The Predator Honor Code also addresses this, saying that synth's are innocent. So, Ya'kui would ignore the synth, unless it did something to be considered unworthy. In that case, he would kill the synth. For example, if Ya'kui was dueling a Marine and the synth tried to intervene, he would kill the synth.
    So, there's nothing interesting in a metal human for a yautja who is interested on humans?

Not even taking a note of it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did not think about that since the question was how my playstyle would interact with the synth, not my character. Ya'kui would be quite intrigued by the synth, however it would be innocent prey, therefore he would not spend that much time on it.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see My bad in that case.

Leaving my +1 here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by edgardo View Post
    I see My bad in that case.

Leaving my +1 here.
    I appreciate the support!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm. Tentatively speaking I'd be willing to give this the ol' +1. Your answers and responses to questions posed have been good for the most part. I'm interested to see if the playstyle keeps up in game after a time. How you will affect a native rounds feel for both sides, albeit with less slash slash and more rp

+1
    Wolfgang Schneider - CO, CL
    Roscoe Barrett - CMP, MP, Spec
    Joshua - Synthetic
    Zathar-Veraz - Yautja
    Xenomorph - L-0-RD
    Ex Badmin Manager

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by x31stOverlord View Post
    Hmm. Tentatively speaking I'd be willing to give this the ol' +1. Your answers and responses to questions posed have been good for the most part. I'm interested to see if the playstyle keeps up in game after a time. How you will affect a native rounds feel for both sides, albeit with less slash slash and more rp

+1
    I appreciate your support, and yes I do plan on roleplaying heavily as all predators should/do.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was waiting to see the ban get lifted then waited awhile before checking apps, Storys good, i dont know you personally but enough people have said they do and that youve been around long enough. +1
    H'chak Best click clack.

Alice 'Snow' Falkner: The one TRUE snowflake.

Lurker 420 Points at the dank weeds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You've been around a long time, good story that I like and makes sense both just in general and in lore/rules wise, and you got your ban lifted. More so, you're getting a good amount of responses and responding well to them. I think I trust you with the role in short so I'm going to say +1

That said, like some previous people said, less slash slash and more RP should be necessary to flesh out your character better.

Additionally, if you come into a conflict so intrinsic to who your character is and what they believe... Well, you may have to challenge or be challenged to an honor duel lest your clan and you lose both honor and "face" (read: like respect) in the eyes of your fellow clans and hunting fellows.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally, I quite liked the addition of the marine/clf engagement to build some background for the story. Reminds me a bit of how my story was. Only thing is roaring after a kill is pretty standard. Did you maybe consider like dancing or striking a pose? Either way, good app and even better to see you're fixing past mistakes with the server. Accepted.