User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Marine Fashion: Love it or hate it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Marine Fashion: Love it or hate it.

custom loadouts, diversity and aesthetics.

What might be mere words for some, for others, are the key of enjoying a multiplayer game, and SS13/CM13 ain�t a stranger to this.

Even if you�re inside a military organization like the USCM doesn�t mean you can�t customize your character to look less default fabric (good old crewie style). The development team is always coming with new stuff for humans to customize their appearance, that being hair, body type, skin or even armor. But is it really important? YES. it is.

Let�s just take a look to the other side of the bridge, you have the xenos which are designed to be a faceless foe, Xeno Players have YEARS fighting for some �balance� regarding their lack of customization, because it�s in our nature, to be unique. You see it everytime you sit in briefing, even if the marine have a full armor set (helmet, armor, uniform..) there�s always something that makes him/her unique from the rest, even something simple like an original name or nickname or flavour text or whatever.

You have berets, headbands, bandanas, boonies, caps and much more to make unique combinations of our character and I�m sure we�ll get more in the future and I see it awesome.

What do you think? Are you one of those who have that fashion gene or you prefer to be conservative and be faithful to the default marine loadout? Share your thoughts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I keep hearing SOs say something about a "helmet?" Dunno what they're on about �\_(?)_/�

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sleeves rolled up, gloves off, sandals on, bandana on, light armor and a machete on my back yep its windhealer time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real men don't peacock, they earn their uniquity...Although, some shades don't hurt.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ballistic Goggles + Breath Mask + Helmet (EAT Bar sticking out) + Heavy Armor.
    Nothing beats the tacticoolness.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gotta love that ballistic goggles + helmet combination. Something straight out of Desert Storm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdSuit View Post
    Gotta love that ballistic goggles + helmet combination. Something straight out of Desert Storm.
    I like ballistic goggles + helmet too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a firm believer that Marines should look uniform once deployed. That said, the only real thing that irks me is the wildly out of regulation hair styles and colors. That, and wearing some sort of really nonsensical outfit, like some colonist's swim trunks, while deployed, breaks the realism that I always (regrettably) expect from the game.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really like the smooth medium M3 armour. It just looks so, I don't really know the word.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *Puts on sunglasses
    Look im cool now