User Tag List

Thread: ChengChan - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ChengChan - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    ChengChan
    Character Name?
    Cheng 'Monk' Chan
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Salt bath
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent.
    Remaining Duration
    Permanent.
    What other servers do you play on?
    Fallout SS13 (not really active on fallout) CM is life.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Yogstation and Paradise.
    Reason for Ban
    Permanent ban. (Requested)
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    No link from the old forum.
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    Aight first of all I would like to ask forgiveness for all my mistakes especially for being childish, immature and attention seeker and making a drama post. Second, you know CM is life and I would like to play again with my old buddies there and I wanna prove that I improve myself and my real life situation. Third, I am ready for a probation if you ever accept my appeal this time. Lastly, I will make you happy for my improvement!!!

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes:
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes alone show you needed the break self imposed or not, And honestly for all your problems and drama you arent the worst player ever abit of a meme by this point but eh who isnt, you got that break and show some sincerity in your words this time at least. Ill support this with a +1 but you need to show you've shaped up in the time you were gone, not just IC and in the game but OOCly as well. Stop all the little stunts you were pulling for attention, watch what youre doing IG and be cheng without the memes. "CM is life" because its a good place you can leave your RL OOC shit at the door, so do so.

+1 and.... See you in a week cheng :HAH:
    H'chak Best click clack.

Alice 'Snow' Falkner: The one TRUE snowflake.

Lurker 420 Points at the dank weeds.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 420M.Y.K View Post
    Notes alone show you needed the break self imposed or not, And honestly for all your problems and drama you arent the worst player ever abit of a meme by this point but eh who isnt, you got that break and show some sincerity in your words this time at least. Ill support this with a +1 but you need to show you've shaped up in the time you were gone, not just IC and in the game but OOCly as well. Stop all the little stunts you were pulling for attention, watch what youre doing IG and be cheng without the memes. "CM is life" because its a good place you can leave your RL OOC shit at the door, so do so.

+1 and.... See you in a week cheng :HAH:
    Thanks, Alice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you heard anything CM-SS13 related about your sibling enyonggg recently ?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharinoma View Post
    Have you heard anything CM-SS13 related about your sibling enyonggg recently ?
    Actually the IP in Philippines is really curious because it was changing or maybe the CPU. But earlier I use my sibling account and try to logged in CM because I want some staff or admin to ban Enyonggg account that's why I let Alice Falkner to ban his account. I am being honest because I don't want any trouble.

PS: My sibling isn't trying to enter or evade his ban in (he told me he can logged ingame) and he's not interested also that's why I use his computer while he was sleeping and let Alice ban his accout to avoid any troubles in the future. We have a problem to our IP or CPU. As I remember, Enyonggg account was already banned.

PS. I am using a laptop not a computer or PC.
    Last edited by ChengChan; 04-22-2019 at 02:23 PM.

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Regardless of you taking the braeak or not. Your note history and attention seeking behavior just plain sucks.
    However, admins are currently in discussions.

I would support you coming back, but you better watch you don't break any rules. Also don't do anything stupid on discord or the forums. Else you will find yourself permanently banned again.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    Regardless of you taking the braeak or not. Your note history and attention seeking behavior just plain sucks.
    However, admins are currently in discussions.

I would support you coming back, but you better watch you don't break any rules. Also don't do anything stupid on discord or the forums. Else you will find yourself permanently banned again.
    Aight, man.

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You've had enough time off to learn your lesson, I think. That said, given your note history the time for warnings is over. ANY rulebreak on your part for the next three months will be met with minimum a 3 hour ban and escalate from there. And I don't want any more attention seeking drama from you, or you will be leaving this community for real. It's time to either grow up or leave.

Resolved, if your ban is not lifted in the next two days feel free to contact me via Forum PM.