User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TastytheToast - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TastytheToast - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Tastythetoast
    Character Name?
    Bo Houser
    Type of Ban?
    Timed Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Taketheshot56
    Total Ban Duration
    Remaining Duration
    What other servers do you play on?
    Paradise Station
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Nope
    Reason for Ban
    Began replacing perfectly healthy limbs as a doctor. Player refused to listen and showed a complete disregard of the rules while griefing as a doctor. It was then revealed that he had many different accoutns. Filing for perma
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I was griefing players as a doctor and didn't think I was actually breaking any rules so I was disrespectful when the admin (Taketheshot56) questioned it. I ignored his orders. THEN.....he mentioned my friends account(s) tied to my IP. about a year ago I showed my friend who was staying the night CM. I played a round he watched then I had him make an account (Syaoran117) and he played off my laptop. I let friends use my laptop to play games so anytime he came over he would be using this IP (I have a desktop that I play my games on) decided to play CM from the comfort of my bed off this laptop. I never metagamed and played at the same time with him. I don't know his log in. neither of these HavisTraley,Marinelaqs,TheGloop,Dart s123,Dakelan,POOPSOCKBOLLAS,Deeep,Syaoran117 are mine. they are ALL owned by someone I haven't been friends with for a while. (my guess is he forgot his password a bunch) I don't know how else to prove that I only play from Tastythetoast and only on Tastythetoast. I am deeply sorry please don't perma ban me pl0x
    Last edited by TastytheToast; 04-19-2019 at 09:30 AM. Reason: I put Taketheshot65 rather than Taketheshot56

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lemme rephrase that I wasn�t intentionally griefing. I was replacing limbs as sorta of a crazy doctor. I understand why that is griefing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also have people who will vouch that I don�t have access to those accounts including the person who owns them. Not sure how much this will help my case. I just really don�t want this ban to be permanent. I didn�t know sharing my laptop would have been an issue. Further I don�t believe any of the accounts in question have been logged into for almost a year as I�m positive that person doesn�t even play ss13 nor use byond. Ban me for grief? Yes but don�t permanently ban me for this.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes:

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 04-19-2019 at 02:34 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just to confirm

HavisTraley,Marinelaqs,TheGloop,Dart s123,Dakelan,POOPSOCKBOLLAS,Deeep,Syaoran117

Which CKEYs are your friends, cause you have multiple CKEYs attached to your various ips and windows CID.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All of those I�m almost positive belong to the one friend. The ONLY byond account I have access to is Tastythetoast.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Regarding notes. My first offense was in 2017, that is around the time I introduced my friend. I�m 100% sure if you can check the last time those Byond accounts were logged. It would be from 2017. (Also I didn�t know what LOOC was at the time and that�s how I learned to use it in reference to using netspeak IC)

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where are you posting onto the forums from? The IP you're using here doesn't match anything on the server.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I post from my phone for convenience and from the laptop I was banned from.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Test post as requested
    Last edited by TastytheToast; 04-22-2019 at 08:53 PM. Reason: I can't spell