User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jac - Synthetic Application

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly definetly one of our more well written stories, I quite enjoyed it.

However like everyone else has said the quirk really isn't interesting, and you don't seem to be known by the community. If you spend some more time brainstorming a decent quirk and get more known I'm certain you will get accepted on your next attempt. Do also consider asking for help with your application in the discord.

Max Judge, the 45 year old slightly fat man with an unfitting action hero name.

Fred, the worrisome synth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to agree with Vampmare. I've seen your character around, but it would be helpful if you were more active on the Discord. I can't discern much about your synthetic, or the understanding of the guidelines.

Your story is composed well however, it looks nice and very presentable. Focus more on your character instead of his surroundings.

Best of luck on your next application, friend. -1

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This isn't gonna make the cut. You can reapply again in 2 months so if you're interested, read the feedback and I suggest you use the whitelist application assistance channel on the CM Discord. This, however, is denied.