Your Byond ID?
    Her0zz

Your Character Name?
    Stacia Heiss

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    dont know

Accused Character Name
    Tansy Margaret

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    3:19am 4-20-19

What rule(s) were broken:
    killed me on sight

Description of the incident:
    i was a survivor, never once were me and my partner hostile towards the marine, the guy threw a nade at me killing me after he claimed he saw a "corpse" outside the secure dome, he hasnt talked to any of his commanding officers or anything he just threw it after saying "sup" and blew me up.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    TreeCop should have the logs

How you would punish the accused:
    however you guys would i guess, i was pretty pissed i was really enjoying that round to have it ruined by what i believe was an griefer

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

Tansy here.
    I'll start off with the fact that you just broke rule 1 and posted the report before the round even ended but whatever.

My POV:
    I was walking around with a Charlie Engineer and we met Kaga (Your friend?) at T-Comms, Kaga was a survivor with MARINE gear, wielding a shotgun - I wasn't sure where did he get it from but he didn't show any super hostile intentions, he was just running around with his gun out so we left him and continued west, at that time we were trying to hunt down a Pred that we saw earlier south of Engineering.

On our way west we spotted a corpse right outside the secured dome - picture below
    <- Example 1 / this guy that was RIGHT outside your base. (Gear stripped, ID on the ground, looted)

I walked up to your base, saw 3 layers of cades, another dead marine and you /again/ in marine gear (Heavy Armor).
    At that point I was more than certain that you've killed those marines because you were wearing their gear and you had a corpse inside of your base.
    I pulled out my chem nade, threw it in and detonated you (you also had a flamer if I am not mistaken, and we all know what survs do with flamers)

Then I ran away because Kaga was closing in trying to investigate.

Same mod you have mentioned PMd me and I told him what I saw minus the fact that you had marine gear, he told me that it was okay.
    Last edited by Avalanchee; 04-20-2019 at 10:53 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Avalanchee logs

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Avalanchee dead due to a metagaming ban.

So....

No point in the report anyway.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This report has been rendered moot as the person in question has been permabanned from the server for other reasons.

Resolved.