User Tag List

Thread: CM's 4 year anniversary.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CM's 4 year anniversary.

So it's been 4 whole years since CM became an independent, self-reliant server and community. Entire regimes of countries have risen and fallen in that time, memes have been and gone, and yet you jammy bastards are still here playing this 2D spaceman "they're in the walls" simulator. It's a project that many people have put more hours into then their work/school either gunning down aliens, slicing up marines or squashing out bugs (thanks devs) and for a lot of us crayon eaters we don't see that as a waste of time but instead a baptism of fire to become the ultimate pixel clicker.

Cheers to my man Evan for drawing cm memes for yonks.

I'm still not really around that much, but you know felt like I should make one of these.

Here's to another year, catch you for the next one chaps.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    welp we had a good run, shut it down and turn off the lights, time to go home

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I originally made my account in 2014 december 23rd of so. Started playing CM in early(?) 2015 but sadly I don't remember most of it. What I do remember is great though, so many fun times and I don't stuff devs removed (except some of the chem changes by apop, etc) because frankly the game now is much more fun and balanced. I mean, injecting aliens with chemicals, containing xenos with a xeno stun baton? Sure that was fun, but it didn't really fit in the lore or gameplay. I've seen everything from xeno cuffs, xenos being able to take a marines stuff off, the SAW gun, Iron Bears, the OLD delta squad....rise and fall of certain players that will always hold a place in my heart...Feweh, apop, a lot of drama and more. Sadly, many old players are gone.

I'll be sure to post some pictures of the old Sulaco V1 soon. It's been a fun ride and I love to see where CM goes from here
    Last edited by Swagbag; 04-20-2019 at 08:52 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    here's one of the places I remember holding a lot in south medical

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been around since before the very start. Played on Kitty's Xenoshack prior to CM existing, was a full admin on CM way back on the Sulaco while Feweh was still a trialmod. It's came a long way since then, and I can't say all of the changes have been in a positive way.

It is, however, good to see it's garnered a good following from the beginnings of 30 or so players being highpop.

Wiki Maintainer Emeritus Sargeantmuffinman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn, I feel old.
    George S.Patton once said: No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making some other poor dumb bastard die for his country.

Good hunting.

Staff from 16 May 2016 to 10th September 2021.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Infestation Station was a fun time

Quote Originally Posted by Sargeantmuffinman View Post
    Damn, I feel old.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you are old