User Tag List

Thread: Ceyella - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ceyella

Ceyella - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Ceyella
    Character Name?
    Ceyella Meer (Runner ### at the time)
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Forest2001 (Moderator)
    Total Ban Duration
    Perma
    Remaining Duration
    Perma
    What other servers do you play on?
    Citadel, Bay, here and there. Mainly CM.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Aurora station- General greytiding, attacking people, Attempting to kill crew after finding out you will be banned
    Paradise station- i am able to login when i join to get the exact message, so, i am not banned anymore, however, as a ban was applied. Then lifted, without my input, i am assuming it is a system error, and therefore, a active ban. It was about me dieing after riding disposals, then logging out before speaking to a admin.
    Reason for Ban
    Banned |Duration: 180 minutes|Reason: LRP/Grief - As a Mature Runner pulled an SSD larva all the way to LZ1 on LV-624 and got both it and themselves killed while trying to RP "being friendly" | Thu, March 14th of 2019
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    None
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I am attempting to appeal my Xeno ban, I spoke to Emerald blood about the issue, and my actions, and she indicated she would not mind appealing it. However, I have written a formal letter of appeal i will attach below.

I am sorry for getting the larva killed, and acting irrationally, It was not my intend to grief. But to RP. I also wish to apology to Forest, for my attitude when he approached me about my actions, I should have treated him with more respect.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes:

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 05-02-2019 at 12:13 PM.

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apologies for the delayed response. Your appeal seems quite earnest, but there is at least one thing I want to clarify.

What was your intent when approaching the marines? How were you hoping for them to react to whatever you did, and where would you have gone from there?

Ceyella
    I was hoping by having a larva in tow, something that most xenos do not do, i would look innocent or out of place enough to warrant not getting shot to pieces. Once they see me as mostly friendlies i could then go back to the ship with them and RP a good friend while telling queen and hive all about the cool stuff i see in thier base, and how many tallhost there are.

I did have a conversation with Emerald about what i can and cant do RPing as a Xeno, or even attempting to RP as a xeno, and got alot clarified, and know i shouldnt be directly working with/for marines.

This is also covered in the letter attached to my appeal.
    Last edited by Ceyella; 05-02-2019 at 12:16 PM.

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We'll be lifting these two jobbans, but please be careful to act appropriately as a xeno since getting a second jobban would likely be much harder to appeal. If you ever suspect that something might be against the rules, you can ahelp to double check before getting yourself in trouble. Of course, please try to use common sense (and the rules!) so you don't have to ping the staff with questions constantly

Resolved- Alien and Queen jobbans removed.