Your Byond ID?
    bobatnight

Your Character Name?
    Sal 'Spaghetti' Spanelli

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    ChazNoodles

Accused Character Name
    Queen

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    10:30 Eastern

What rule(s) were broken:
    Suicided as Xeno

Description of the incident:
    The player in question as the Queen deliberately killed themselves as admitted by their own words, crippling the Xenos.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Logs

How you would punish the accused:
    Queen/Xeno Ban

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See previous threads and mentions of bobatnight's grudge against me, as well as his harassment of me via PMs, when looking at this thread.

With 4 xenos left including me, I wasn't going to drag the round on purely because I could. I'm not selfish, this is a multiplayer game. Ran into marines purposefully to kill as many as possible and not drag it on by hit-and-running through the caves.
    Last edited by Chaznoodles; 04-21-2019 at 03:48 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have no idea who you are. I PM'd you and said 'get off my pole you dweeb', which staff is aware of and has dealt with. The only bias I've seen is you admitting your own, so please don't over estimate your importance to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaznoodles View Post
    Player Report
    Your Byond ID?
    Chaznoodles

Description of the incident:[INDENT][I] Joined as the XO at roundstart, Sal was CO. Contemplated cryoing due to his current attitude towards me on the forum and PMs
    (The attitude is in reference to Chaz posting multiple times in a report that he wasn't involved in as well as Admins informing him to stop. He then proceeded to open 2 reports on myself after baiting a BE)
    Last edited by bobatnight; 04-21-2019 at 04:04 PM.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This report will be investigated, however, I feel the need to say the following:

Both of you have been members of this community for some time now. This community has been built on the backs of it's members and the relationships to which they have built and will continue to build together. If there is a problem here I suggest the two of you sit down and talk about it. There is nothing here that can't be solved by just talking with one another and hashing out any differences you might have.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to reiterate that I do not know this player or why he is obsessed with me, this report is on the integrity of Xeno Players and how suicides effect the hive daily.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobBrown4PM View Post
    This report will be investigated, however, I feel the need to say the following:

Both of you have been members of this community for some time now. This community has been built on the backs of it's members and the relationships to which they have built and will continue to build together. If there is a problem here I suggest the two of you sit down and talk about it. There is nothing here that can't be solved by just talking with one another and hashing out any differences you might have.
    I have no desire to interact with someone who makes an effort to make rounds I'm in with him as unfun as possible, and I purposefully go out of my way to avoid playing if he's in a round to not have to deal with it. If that doesn't say the impact he's having on trying to get me to leave the community, then I don't know what does.
    Last edited by Chaznoodles; 04-22-2019 at 09:09 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've played 1 round with you and had 0 interaction with you besides that and the 3 reports on the forums. I'd ask that you stay on topic and keep the posts to relevant information, thanks.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So from the logs looks like ChazNoodles was doing what a queen should do trying to attack LZ1, and it sounds like the plan just went to hell.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was observing that round.

Xenos had very low numbers (like 7-8 with 1 rav as t3), so they went to LZ1 to try hijacking the shuttle while all marines were on colony.
    When their plan failed, they were down to 4 xenos (including queen).
    Queen was retreating from marines but bumped right into the tank, where she was killed.
    I would not call that a suicide, he simply didn't want to play hide&seek with marines for another hour.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    as a marine that was killed by the queen's last charge and saw the dchat conversation, what Chaznoodles did is just end the round when the only other option is to delay. He also immediately explained his actions and nobody seemed to have a problem with it.