User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hunk1 - Moderator Application

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimreaperx15 View Post
    I'm fairly pleased with the answers, while some could use improvement, as Daturix has already pointed out, overall they're acceptable. I feel that while the trial could sort a lot of this out, I am not opposed, but I am also not in support.
    I totally agree with your opinion.
    and i returned, and left. and returned again 19/06/2022, this is my life now.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

A bigger truth has never been spoken.

Props to nanu for the picture.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen you around, and you are quite pleasant to RP with. Now, in regards to your answers, i don't have much to say. Most things have been said by other Moderators; You seem to have a good understanding of our server and its rules, and any problems can be ironed out during the trial. +1.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Answers are ultimately meh, Not incorrect but could use polish. I dont know you personally myself well if at all but it dosent seem like youre a shitter. Ill remain Neutral as i dont see anything to stand out that makes me want to +/- eitherway
    H'chak Best click clack.

Alice 'Snow' Falkner: The one TRUE snowflake.

Lurker 420 Points at the dank weeds.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you have time today answer a couple of questions

What do you like about CM and what do you think can be improved?

How do you handle being angry in game?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by starmute View Post
    What do you like about CM and what do you think can be improved?
    I do like the Opportunity of roleplaying as Pilot Officer/Tank Crewman. I love when Command do Enter on MilRP with me and when J-TAC also enters into this with their own Callsigns it's just lovely.

and what do you think can be improved?
    The Ability to deal with player salt and the assistance to new players. CM gameplay can cause a increase on SALT levels very quickly. I am a proof of that, my player notes are a evidence of that and sometimes players want just to play that they don't want to understand the mechanics, they want to go, shoot, boom, kill beno.

I am the type of guy that IF almayer had a Drill Sergeant to teach the new players ICly how to play the game, how weapons work and stuff, i would take that role every single day, Keeping CM on his natural state is what makes the enviroment healthy and players continues to play, Hell i had time i spent 12 hours non-stop playing CM because of fun and i want to help achieving this level of fun i have.

How do you handle being angry in game?
    Through time and my two notes of improper escalation of events, i have found out that the best way to handle Salt is just close the game or go AFK for a few moments so i can lower my salt. Just do something else, take a deeper breath to understand that not all rounds will go like i want, this is not a single player linear game, this is a MMO ( Massive Multiplayer Online) Game, shit WILL hit the fan sometimes, what changes is what you do to control your anger towards a situation.

So, i do go AFK for 1-2 minutes (Watch a youtube video or something like that) and then when i am more calm, i return to game.

In case of me losing control over a situation while a moderator and getting salt, i would ask for assistance from another mod and if possible take over the situation so i can lower my salt until i be able to deal with it.
    and i returned, and left. and returned again 19/06/2022, this is my life now.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

A bigger truth has never been spoken.

Props to nanu for the picture.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These answered are alright. And you responded well enough to the rest of staffs issues. I think this has sat here long enough.

Accepted. Check your Inbox for more details.