User Tag List

Thread: LemiLenix - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LemiLenix - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    TheSpaceCupCake
    Character Name?
    Jack Persov
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    N15MAY2015
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    Permanent
    What other servers do you play on?
    None. Only got used to Colonial Marines.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    No I have not.
    Reason for Ban
    My current ban is MULTI-KEYING.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    I can't link any of my other appeals because I can't find my previous account on this page. However, my previous username was TheSpaceCupCake.
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I was originally banned for "sexual role-play" or something of the sort. What happened was that I said I wanted to "fuck a fidget spinner" and some other vulgar things. Although they were not said in the chat used to role play they were still said. After the admin asked me to explain myself I believe I said some other vulgar things although I did not address it to him it was just in general. I failed to explain myself and got banned. I do not think he was wrong in doing so, however I wish to continue playing. Also, a few months ago I tried to access the game with another account and a few other things and my ban got even worst. I did admit to doing so in previous appeals. I also understand that you guys are able to pull up some evidence on me and I would ask you to please do so in order for you to properly judge me. Overall, I just wish to return to the game and I have no specific evidence to support or to justify any actions or disprove any bands I have commited. I wholly admit to committing each offense and hope that you understand that I mean no harm I just wish to play again. I have attempted to prove such behavior by acting respectfully since my last appeal for multi-keying by not appealing to you or attempting to pry in to the server and if you would have me prove my self through any other means I will do so. Finally, I apologies for the long explanation and hope to have a reasonable conversation with you all, thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which ckeys do you recall using for this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ckeys? I assume the is the other account I used? Sorry Im not well educated in this. I don't recall the name of it and I do not have acces to it anymore eitheir. After my ban got furthered I got upset and removed it from the Byond application and returned to my default account. However, I used one of my emails to create it and I will give you them if that helps. Or if you can provide me with a method to find it I will do so. Also I apologise for respomding so late I didnt receive any notifications of your reply.

P.S.

After searching my email I found a verification for a Byond account with the name of "SpaceBlobber" that may be it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello TheSpaceCupCake,

TheSpaceCupCake was caught in three seperate permabans and is tied to tons of IP/CIDs
    I didn't find any notes / logs for SpaceBlobber (quick search only)

Player notes :
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Old appeals :
    https://cm-ss13.com/old/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=18092
    https://cm-ss13.com/old/viewtopic.php?t=14580
    https://cm-ss13.com/old/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=14078

1. Have you ever used a VPN while connecting to CM-SS13?
    2. How many different byond keys (byond accounts) have you used to connect to CM-SS13 ? We need the list.
    3. Do you play on other SS13 servers?
    4. Why do you want to play on CM-SS13?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do not recall entering the surface as a bridge officer. One of the few rules I knew was that one, and it was made abundantly clear that to preserve the roleplay quality of the game I was not to leave the ship. As for your questions I will answer them in order here:
    1. Yes I have used a VPN. At first it was not for the express purpose of bypassing my permanent ban; however, I later decided to attempt a bypass fully knowing the consequences.
    2. I have only used one byond key (as stated above I do not recall the name, but after reviewing my emails I found a confirmatiom request adressed to SpaceBlobber). After my appeals were denied I felt desperate and resulted to creating the account and using the VPN in order to bypass the ban. I was then permabanned on that account so I made an appeal and admitted to my attempts to ban evade.
    3. I do not play on any other servers. The first time I played the game I played on some server I do not recall the name of and I never really understood what was happening, but when I played CM-SS13 I came to a better understanding of of the games depth and roleplay quality.
    4. The reason why I want to play CM-SS13 is more or less an extension of 3. The first few times I played CM-SS13 was as a bridge officer and that isn't necesarily a job you would like to start in especially if you haven't played SS13 at all like I had. I didn't know that though, but through out the entire experience fellow bridge officers aided me with out hesitation and everyone's dedication to their roles was surreal. I didn't think I would receive such a rush and enrichning experience from a 2d game and although it may sound like I am exagerating I have more fun playing this 2d game than most of my 3d ones. In addition, through out my entire time playing the game people found ways to balance comedy and role play, and at one I destroyed that balance and put too much emphasis on what I thought was comedy earning me a well deseved ban. Overall, I claim full responsability for each of my bans and do not object to any of them even if I do not fully recall commiting them, but that does not mean I wish to return to do the same stupitities I have done before, but instead I wish to comeback to contribute to the value of this action-roleplaying rich game.

I will answer any responces as fast as I can and I apologize in advance if I have forgotten to answer something.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You answers are satisfactory and I think you've changed since then. You've earned another shot. Do not squander it.

Resolved. If you cannot play in 1 or 2 days, PM me.