M.Green - Predator Application

Predator Whitelist Application
    Byond ID:
    M.Green

Marine Name
    Maxwell Green

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Cagaar

Have you banned in the past month or are currently banned from other servers?
    No

Are you familiar with the Predator Code Of Honor?
    Yes

Yautja Character Story
    Hidden on a frozen cliffs ridge. My brothers and I scouting, watching, stalking our prey. Awating for the worthy and dismissing the weak and ill. Seperated by target, and competition. It was supposed to be just an some Hunt but what awaited us was much more. Honor thrown out and war filled and corrupts the mind of men and more. Our prey, our hunt being stolen by man. Our code broken, we must set things right. A Yautja gone rouge hunting both man and Yautja, Ill and innocent , including my brother Jakar. As the storm rolls in the redness of heat can be seen miles away and the new hunt begins. Chasing this renegade across frozen lakes and deserted citys fighting and competing for survival. Honor vs insanity. Predator vs predator, the honor duel is set into place and Cagaar and his adversary, equals in combat, equities blades of death, sharp and swift. Cagaar takes the first strike and charges at the renegade known as Malka. He drops down and slides trying to sweeps Malka off his feet, but misses and Malka goes on offense and try�s to tackle Cagaar but Cagaar grabs Malkas arm and head, turns around and throws Malka against a wall nearby. Malka launches off the wall towards Cagaar and is able to grabs him and throw him to the ground. Cagaar swiftly jumps back and throws his Blade at Malka but misses. While Malka was distracted Cagaar ran up and drop kicked Malka through a weakened wall into the first story building. Cagaar Enters, awaiting him, Malka, standing, laughter filled the room as Malka threw his blade and Went into Cagaars arm. Malka charges, Cagaar rips blade out and proceeds to drive the blade into Malkas chest as he was charging. As silences settles Cagaar proceeds with hunting Xeno until he can return with a worth prize. Not abandoning his brothers he would reward them with that they deserve, loyalty, friendship , and honor.

Describe how your Yautja acts, and how you intend to play them
    Cagaar is a strategist, and planner. He would stalk his prey and find a perfect moment to strike. Cagaar is not easily tricked or angered unless the code is broken. Follows the code as it is his life and will die for his brothers

In your own words, describe the difference between an honor duel and a hunt
    Honor duel is a fight or challenge for some. The Honor duel can only be done by Yautja and will be done in melee style

A hunt is when a Yautja find prey worthy enough to be hunted. Others are allowed to join in on the hunt and can assist. There are many rules that come to a hunt and they must all be followed.

How do you intend on interacting with other predators during a round?
    I intend to assist others as they would assist me if I needed it. I would indulge in friendly competition and hunt

Why do you want a predator whitelist?
    I want a Predator whitelist because I have always been fascinated by the predators and how many amazing RP sceneries you can be put into. I just think it would be amazing to be able to play as one.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Opps

My name was supposed to have a � in the middle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just deny it I need to fix it

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can easily Edit the app until 1 hour passed since you posted it.

Edit: You could extend your story a little more and your quirk is really every predator.

I gonna leave a -1

Use the discord to ask for help next time and seriously I think a story involving a chase with a bad blood looks good fo me, but this app is just low effort
    Last edited by edgardo; 04-22-2019 at 04:20 AM.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your story is very lackluster, and your quirk is essentially just being a Yautja.

Your character is supposed to be a young old, or an unblooded achieving his/her Youngblood status. Youngbloods would not be going after bad bloods. Enforcers or established and repute able warriors would be the ones tasked with hunting down bad bloods.

Take your time next time and ask for help in our discord chat.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -1 reasons stated above, don't lose heart bud just try again 30 days.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -1 he said he needs to fix it.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because you just posted this and immediately withdrew it, I'm willing to let you forgo the waiting period for denial. That said, this or any app like this one has literally no chance at being accepted. Please look at other accepted whitelists to get an idea of what we're looking for. Withdrawn as of today.