User Tag List

Thread: Enyonggg - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Enyonggg - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Enyonggg
    Character Name?
    Eugenio Fernandez
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    420MYK
    Total Ban Duration
    Forever
    Remaining Duration
    Forever
    What other servers do you play on?
    Not really interested from any servers.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Probably paradise station.
    Reason for Ban
    None. My brother ChengChan is being honest for the staff of Colonial Marines cause I know I got banned and I told Eugene(ChengChan) that I can logged in and I already know I was banned in-game.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    None so far.
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    First of all my real name is Eugenio and Cheng is Eugene Fernandez we live in Butuan City, Philippines.

First of all, Cheng is right that I wasn't evading or trying to enter the game but maybe because of our CPU or IP. If you ever heard about the discord chat of Cheng that he was dead or I use his account, my friends touch his phone and Cheng woundn't do that since he is a Altar Server and value his life. I am sorry for that situation that I destroyed his reputation in game because of my friends while Cheng is gone and he left his phone open. But I believe Cheng is a great brother of mine and I know he will not do that. So now, If there's a chance, I would like to play with him and follow all the rules in game.

And yes, in real life Cheng is probably a lonely guy and he's not being friendly cause he spend his time writing a diary, watching some movies, or reading some history. And I read his appeal, my brother is getting better now I've talked to him and comfort him while he has alot of problems in real life.

And Cheng told me that he let me banned in game to avoid any troubles and the best way is to make an appeal. And I understand him.

Once again, I want to play with my brother Eugene(ChengChan). Thank you and I hope both of us can play in game.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn. Okay great you are interested nooow. Good luck. Staff, if you are confuse we can send you a video message or pictures of us.
    Last edited by ChengChan; 04-24-2019 at 10:05 AM.

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought I was banned in game while Cheng just got back in game last year cause ad admin said "Your sibling should make his own appeal". But Cheng is right because there is a possibility that someone is multikeying and that's why he let my account banned just to be safe and avoiding any troubles.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright guys, sorry for commenting here. So here is the evidence that's why I let him banned in game and let him make his own appeals to avoid any troubles or multikeying in game. I got this pic on my old laptop which all the pictures was there.

Last edited by ChengChan; 04-24-2019 at 12:04 PM.

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll make an exception since we allowed you to in the past. The usual, "Don't cause issues since your accounts are closely related," thing. Resolved.