Their BYOND Key
    Daturix
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    26.04.19 - 06:30 Central Time
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    2. and 6.
    Description of the incident
    First of all.

Apparently there is a Rule that says you cannot interfere in arrests at all from an OOC point, but this rule is nowhere to be seen at all for regular players and is something you won't know unless told by staff or being staff.

I find it insanely wrong that one applies rule enforcement that is not able to be known by the players.

Being noted for such an incident sucks especially when you have no way of knowing of it at all.

The rule should be able to be seen by the players if they are to be noted for it.
    Evidence
    They are in Loggs and probly a discussion in msay about it i assume.
    How you would punish the accused
    Just the Note removed.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs:

Spoiler Spoiler:

As Daturix stated, Sir Lordington/Emerald Blood had told us in our staff discord what was shared with you.

It just needs to be added to the rule clarification thread, however I do want to point out the following from the rules itself:

Rule 0.1 Rules are enforced as intended. Every example of a rule break cannot be defined as written, therefore, enforcement of the rules is subject to staff interpretation of the rule's intention.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    Logs:

Spoiler Spoiler:

As Daturix stated, Sir Lordington/Emerald Blood had told us in our staff discord what was shared with you.

It just needs to be added to the rule clarification thread, however I do want to point out the following from the rules itself:
    If it was intended like this, its hard for players to know before its to late, especially when it used to be an IC issue before.

If players can't know the rules by them not being easily available or in this case not available at all and punishing for it seems like such a shady thing to do especially as I've stated earlier its been known/used to be an IC Issue.
    Head Developer & Marine Law Maintainer

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This has always been a rule. It falls under rule 2. Roleplay. It is not reasonable for a marine to interfere with an arrest, and commit what would be a career ending crime, for what is most often a minor crime. We tried to go easy on enforcing it and leaving it to be an IC issue for a long time, but now it has become such a problem that people are starting to do it every time someone gets arrested. So now we are back to enforcing it as we once did.

Resolved. No action taken.